SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

Nigella loves food, and apparently also loves sex too :happy: This is what happens when you give some perverted young man too much suggestive content to work with. In other words, it's all Nigella's fault. Eingefügtes BildVideo here:

Now I've seen,heard, and smelled it all. There's a German company that makes a scented product with a vaginal odor called Vulva Original. I'm not going to post a direct link to their site since it's too risque, but you can find it through this wiki page:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulva_OriginalEingefügtes BildNo word on wether they'll have other scents like "Eighteen and Erotic" or "MILF/Cougar."This has been W.T.F. with the news. We now return you to your regularly scheduled sex thread.

This thread has gone past 10' date='000 views! :clap::thumbsup:[/quote']They're probably all wondering, "Where's all the sex? They're just talking about it." :confused::p:D

Surely she stumbled onto the wrong thread' date=' right Coop?The "s .." stood for "some pizza ..". Right ?[/quote']I don't think so pal 'o mine . :)

"Shrek" Characters in Adult-Themed Photos (Weird)Eingefügtes BildMaybe no big deal, except that they are in a movie made to appeal primarily to children, and now Dreamworks regrets allowing the photos with their characters. Whoops.Article:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/04/13/shrek-scandal-dreamworks-fashion-spread-vman/Photos:http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/entertainment/2010/04/13/shrek-vman/?slide=1

Another Obama ally takes a fall - with a resounding thud.The author of the book apparently has a lot of cred. Makes you wonder if most, or all of it, is true. Lesbian flings, prostitution & abuse lies: Oprah's 'hidden' lifeBy JEREMY OLSHANLast Updated: 12:17 PM, April 13, 2010

Oprah Winfrey -- who built a billion-dollar empire persuading everyone from celebs to average Joes to reveal the truth about themselves -- is a big phony when it comes to her own past, an explosive new book charges. Winfrey's relationship with longtime "love" Stedman Graham, her reputed dirt-poor upbringing in rural Mississippi, her rumored lesbian crushes on women such as Diane Sawyer -- all are stories she has manipulated for decades in the name of sensational ratings, according to writer Kitty Kelley's latest unauthorized biography "Oprah." The much-anticipated book details how: * Winfrey concocted stories about sexual abuse she suffered as a child -- and grossly exaggerated the poverty she was brought up in. * She went to great lengths to conceal her "lesbian affairs" -- including hefty payoffs -- and publicly attached herself to Graham to appear more normal to her audience of housewives. * She lavished romantic gifts -- including a diamond toe ring -- on ABC talking head Diane Sawyer. * Winfrey sold her body to earn extra money and has even described herself as a teen "prostitute." * She doesn't know the true identity of her biological father. * Her relationship with her own mother is so cold that Winfrey won't even let the older woman have her phone number.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/pulling_back_the_curtain_on_oprah_o8pmz6I4T3lZ8san4GHvlN#ixzz0l0P5z7sE

;)chocolate to eat?or to li..?:Dim waiting for youre answers' date='private only ;)[/quote']Coop - she's talkin' to you.Can't be me. I never get this kind of stuff. ;)