Which one are you watching?

aly 7

I watched "French Twist"earlier today...Did anyone notice in the scene at the OCB ,Danielle had on a blue and white striped shirt.....Well is it me or does it look like she has one of those paper public toilet seat covers over it...?

I watched "French Twist"earlier today...Did anyone notice in the scene at the OCB ,Danielle had on a blue and white striped shirt.....Well is it me or does it look like she has one of those paper public toilet seat covers over it...?:):):)

I watched "French Twist"earlier today...Did anyone notice in the scene at the OCB ' date='Danielle had on a blue and white striped shirt.....Well is it me or does it look like she has one of those paper public toilet seat covers over it...?:):):)[/quote'] Maybe that was Michael Mann's way of interpreting her character. :D

Watched one of my all time favourites: Payback.I absolutely LOVE the teaser, when Crockett goes to the prison.The way he shows his badge ("Vice, Miami"), how he gives his gun at the entrance... he's soooo sexy! :happy:

Smuggler's Blues

One of my favorite eps as well. I am trying to recall if they wrote the storyline around the Glen Frey song or vice versa. I think the song came first. :radio:

I watched "The Great McCarthy" last night. Just can't resist watching the entire show from the very beginning, I must be starting to be a real Miami Vice junkie! As we all know it, real addicts always try to find an excuse for their obsession :p - I've noticed that there is almost nothing better on a snowy and freezing winter night than watching Season One again - all these vibrant colours, sunshine, Miami beaches, Jan Hammer score, witty dialogues... It really warms me up!

I watched "The Great McCarthy" last night. Just can't resist watching the entire show from the very beginning' date=' I must be starting to be a real Miami Vice junkie! As we all know it, real addicts always try to find an excuse for their obsession :p - I've noticed that there is almost nothing better on a snowy and freezing winter night than watching Season One again - all these vibrant colours, sunshine, Miami beaches, Jan Hammer score, witty dialogues... It really warms me up![/quote'] Brenda, I couldn't have said it any better than you. Good ep also BTW. The only thing I might add to the viewing is a Mojito or Tanqueray and Tonic, with a lime twist. ;):)

I decided to watch everything from the beginning :Dyesterday I watched the 1st episode, now I'm watching the 2nd :DIs it a disease? an addiction? or a moodimprover? :confused:

I decided to watch everything from the beginning :Dyesterday I watched the 1st episode' date=' now I'm watching the 2nd :D[/quote']Now that's a very good idea. I may do same over next few weeks.
Is it a disease? an addiction? or a moodimprover? :confused:
Most of these eps never get old. Definitely a mood improver and maybe an addiction. Otherwise why am I also into pastels, Raybans, and of course the cool little black car. :confused: ;)

Brenda' date=' I couldn't have said it any better than you. Good ep also BTW. The only thing I might add to the viewing is a Mojito or Tanqueray and Tonic, with a lime twist. ;):)[/quote']Oh, you definitely could! :) It was just my loose thought about Season One, still quite light-hearted in comparison with later seasons containing darker episodes... Thank you for the Mojito suggestion, it may come in handy this weekend. Never heard of Tanqueray, though. Tonic is a no-no as I hate anything that is bitter, yuck! I'm thinking about what to watch tonight. It's getting colder and colder here, really freezing cold (just returned from my evening walk with the dog and we're both shivering now!) "Definitely Miami" might be a good idea "temperaturewise" but this Callie woman is driving me nuts! (Sorry guys ;)). I'd better carry on with Season One, then!:D:D:D

I decided to watch everything from the beginning :Dyesterday I watched the 1st episode' date=' now I'm watching the 2nd :DIs it a disease? an addiction? or a moodimprover? :confused:[/quote']I just couldn't stop laughing when I read your post, it seems that some Miami Vice disease is spreading eastwards across Europe as I took the same decision as you a few days ago (that's why I've already reached the 9th episode :D). It is a disease which leads to incurable addiction - it is impossible to come off this drug because it makes you feel better and warms you up (is St. Petersburg as cold as the centre of Poland now?)!I just wonder, Lnglk, are you going to watch all episodes or are you going to skip any - the famous "Missing Cows" for example? I'm still in two minds about it...(Yes, I know it was "Missing Hours" and "The Cows of October" but I got really fond of the above title...)

Oh' date=' you definitely could! :) It was just my loose thought about Season One, still quite light-hearted in comparison with later seasons containing darker episodes... Thank you for the Mojito suggestion, it may come in handy this weekend. Never heard of Tanqueray, though. Tonic is a no-no as I hate anything that is bitter, yuck! I'm thinking about what to watch tonight. It's getting colder and colder here, really freezing cold (just returned from my evening walk with the dog and we're both shivering now!) "Definitely Miami" might be a good idea "temperaturewise" but this Callie woman is driving me nuts! (Sorry guys ;)). I'd better carry on with Season One, then!:D:D:D[/quote']Your loose thought was right-on. Tanqueray is here: (www.tanqueray.com ) a good quality English Gin. Not for cold weather but I have had a few lately here in cold USA while watching Vice. It is a serious mood enhancer. :thumbsup: and very refreshing drink. You don't like Callie (see my Avatar) ---say it isn't so! You would probably be outvoted by all the guys on the Forum on this.;);)

Your loose thought was right-on. Tanqueray is here: (www.tanqueray.com ) a good quality English Gin. Not for cold weather but I have had a few lately here in cold USA while watching Vice. It is a serious mood enhancer. :thumbsup: and very refreshing drink. You don't like Callie (see my Avatar) ---say it isn't so! You would probably be outvoted by all the guys on the Forum on this.;);)

Ah, gin, now I know, thank you! I haven't had a drink like this for ten years or more, perhaps I need to refresh my acquaintance with it :) I perfectly know who 'stars' in your avatar - that's why my heart is breaking but... how can anyone really like such an evil, cunning lady? I can understand the physical attraction but not being so eager to be manipulated! You guys really like to be wrapped around a woman's finger and eat from her hand - tell me it isn't true!:D:D:DI wonder what other gals here think about the Callie type :p

You guys really like to be wrapped around a woman's finger and eat from her hand - tell me it isn't true!:D:D:DI wonder what other gals here think about the Callie type :p

OK, not true. ;);):p