Which one are you watching?

aly 7

You believe me' date=' right. :)[/quote']No, I don't! I can see this tongue in cheek and besides, I wasn't born yesterday, I know what men are like! :):):) But I guess I'll get a warning pretty soon for this "Callie off-topic"! Back to the thread now, I'll be watching "Glades" tonight. I like this grandpa Clem!

No' date=' I don't! I can see this tongue in cheek and besides, I wasn't born yesterday, I know what men are like! :):):) But I guess I'll get a warning pretty soon for this "Callie off-topic"! Back to the thread now, I'll be watching "Glades" tonight. I like this grandpa Clem![/quote'] No warning from me for sure. ;) ;)Glades is good. Note the great Hammer music when they are on the boat. Also one of my favorite shots of the Daytona when they are driving to the glades. Can't remember what music is playing though.

No warning from me for sure. ;) ;)Glades is good. Note the great Hammer music when they are on the boat. Also one of my favorite shots of the Daytona when they are driving to the glades. Can't remember what music is playing though.

I think it's Tommy Shaw"Girls With Guns"......great song.....I often watch that scene over and over again...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7jJugMsdQY

Anyone notice the Delorian at the stop in the Glades --seems more out of place there than the Daytona was. Hmm' date=' Girls with Guns... ..... I think I'm going into hiding.[/quote'] Coulden`t miss that car ...Marty McFly`s ride from "Back To The Future"But hey....how about the fact that in the beginning of this scene there were no fishing rods in the back of the Daytona......

Coulden`t miss that car ...Marty McFly`s ride from "Back To The Future"But hey....how about the fact that in the beginning of this scene there were no fishing rods in the back of the Daytona......

Good catch on that continuity.

is St. Petersburg as cold as the centre of Poland now?)!I just wonder' date=' Lnglk, are you going to watch all episodes or are you going to skip any - the famous "Missing Cows" for example? I'm still in two minds about it...(Yes, I know it was "Missing Hours" and "The Cows of October" but I got really fond of the above title...)[/quote'] It's not cold at all :DIt's +24C inside and -10C outsideLots of snow! Wonderful! Winter! New Year is coming! :thumbsup:I'm going to enjoy and have fun. So I'm going to do as I want: maybe skip, maybe not :DRight now I'm going to watch The Great McCarthy and... check students' tests. I wonder, how many hours will I need to check 15 works?!

I wonder what other gals here think about the Callie type :p

Brrrrrrr... :thumbsdown:Ужжос, летящий на крыльях ночи! (if you understand, what I mean ;) )

Brrrrrrr... :thumbsdown:Ужжос' date=' летящий на крыльях ночи! (if you understand, what I mean ;) )[/quote'] Hmm, my translator isn't working well on this, something about flying on the wings of the night?? Just a guess but I don't think poor Callie is getting a compliment. ;)

Hmm' date=' my translator isn't working well on this, something about flying on the wings of the night?? Just a guess but I don't think poor Callie is getting a compliment. ;)[/quote'] it's not a compliment.It's from a cartoon (as far as I remember).The proper spelling is "Ужас, летящий на крыльях ночи" (Horror, flying on the night's wings):D:D:D

it's not a compliment.It's from a cartoon (as far as I remember).The proper spelling is "Ужас' date=' летящий на крыльях ночи" (Horror, flying on the night's wings):D:D:D[/quote'] Hmm, I think more ladies need to weigh in on Callie here please. I think she was just misguided. ;);)

It's not cold at all :DIt's +24C inside and -10C outsideLots of snow! Wonderful! Winter! New Year is coming! :thumbsup:I'm going to enjoy and have fun. So I'm going to do as I want: maybe skip' date=' maybe not :DRight now I'm going to watch The Great McCarthy and... check students' tests. I wonder, how many hours will I need to check 15 works?![/quote']I really like you Lnglk but I do not share your enthusiasm regarding winter! It's colder here outside and I have to economize on central heating which means that it's +14C in my bedroom. Snow means icy roads and shovelling to me which I hate. I'll try and watch all the episodes, both these I almost remember by heart and the ones I'm not so enthusiastic about. As far as students' work is concerned (aargh, tell me about it, Colleague!), it depends what kind of stuff you are supposed to mark. I never check their essays when I watch MV, ugh!I really liked that cartoon phrase and yes, I did understand it, bless my Russian course at school :D. I'm so glad that someone agrees with me when it comes to this annoying Callie!

LOL. She is not a little child' date=' who secretly ate her granny's jam under the table!She knows, what she does![/quote']
I'm so glad that someone agrees with me when it comes to this annoying Callie!
A little help pls here on this one guys. I think I'm being ambushed by Brenda and LNLK :eek::eek:I still say if not for Charlie,we could have saved Callie from the darkside. :):)

LOL. She is not a little child' date=' who secretly ate her granny's jam under the table!She knows, what she does![/quote']Yes, she is a very cunning, manipulative woman! Our poor Sonny-Burnett must have fallen into her trap :p Poor guy! ;)

It's colder here outside and I have to economize on central heating which means that it's +14C in my bedroom. ...I'll try and watch all the episodes' date=' both these I almost remember by heart and the ones I'm not so enthusiastic about. I'm so glad that someone agrees with me when it comes to this annoying Callie![/quote'] It's already night and now it's -14 and +20Maybe I should watch ALL the episodes, just to recollect the ones I have forgottenPS. +14??? Horrible! Вот тебе ещё одна цитата: "Мужайся, княгиня!" (это уже из оперы :D )

A little help pls here on this one guys. I think I'm being ambushed by Brenda and LNLK :eek::eek:I still say if not for Charlie' date='we could have saved Callie from the darkside. :):)[/quote']Trust me, pal: it's much better to be ambushed by Lnglk and Brenda than by Callie. Mark my words!

It's already night and now it's -14 and +20Maybe I should watch ALL the episodes' date=' just to recollect the ones I have forgottenPS. +14??? Horrible! Вот тебе ещё одна цитата: "Мужайся, княгиня!" (это уже из оперы :D )[/quote']That's why I want to watch all the episodes because I might have forgotten some; if I can't stand the plot, I'll focus on the language ;)14C isn't horrible, it's kind of fresh :) Actually, it's much warmer in my bed. :D:D:DIt's Бородин, isn't it? :) A wonderful quotation, I will be using it! Спасибо!!!

Definitely MiamiJust turned on Definitely Miami. Was having Callie withdrawal symptoms.... :sick::sick:All better now. :cool::cool:BTW, this ep has some fantastic unreleased Hammer cues (scene where Sonny & Rico are walking along the beach)

That's why I want to watch all the episodes because I might have forgotten some; if I can't stand the plot' date=' I'll focus on the language ;)14C isn't horrible, it's kind of fresh :) Actually, it's much warmer in my bed. :D:D:DIt's Бородин, isn't it? :) A wonderful quotation, I will be using it! Спасибо!!![/quote']Yes, I was talking about his operaBy the way, we'll be banned forever or till spring comes if we continue discussing frost, heating, foreign cartoons and operas in this thread :DI'm going to refresh my memories about "Milk Run"

Just turned on Definitely Miami. Was having Callie withdrawal symptoms.... :sick::sick:All better now. :cool::cool:BTW' date=' this ep has some fantastic unreleased Hammer cues (scene where Sonny & Rico are walking along the beach)[/quote'] She manipulates people! how can you admire her!!!