This song should've been on MV!

Dadrian

This is one of my fave topics on .org. I thought it belonged over here, too.I'll start it off with a comment most will agree with:MAMA by GENESIS - I could think of at least 5 scenes where this song would have been better than the song that was actually used for that scene.

In fact, someone with the time and software should post an MV montage on YouTube with this song. I'd watch it often. Anyone else?
  • Like 2

Tears for Fears - "Pale Shelter"

heck yeah! that one did make the vice city soundtrack. good one!great bass part at 2:12thanks for the link. i'd never seen the video

• Administrators

Mama could have been used in "A Bullet for Crockett" I alwasy thought. During the walk up at the beginning of the drug deal.Air Tonight was classic, but Mamma could have worked too. In my HO.

Good find on Phil the Shill!I love TFF as well!!!I think that they could have used them ...and many more in season six. Too bad it never happened.There is so much excellent music from the mid eighties that could have been used. I think they still did a great job as MV has stood the test of time and made a rather good representation of the music of the times. Sure they missed a lot but there were only SO many episodes???

great band from manchester which would have provided a good song for one of Crockett's women??? But which woman do you rekon? graet bass line for nofretz too. Saw them live once

Good point cigarrette!!!Yeh that was definitely dancable music! And local too! I wonder what their reasoning would have been?and a one...two ...three...four....left foot...right foot....ooops!

Yeah! Pity Mama was already in Magnum, P.I.Right, what songs should have been used in MV...Thru These Walls - Phil CollinsI Feel Possessed - Crowded House (Not sure if this was 1980's range though...)That's all I can think of at the moment.

Yeah this is a cool thread !I prefer also this song by David Foster.

It could be played during a love scene of Sonny and a woman or Rico and a woman !:happy:

Yeah this is a cool thread !I prefer also this song by David Foster.

It could be played during a love scene of Sonny and a woman or Rico and a woman !:happy:
great song!

• 1 month later...

A late 80's classic from "When in Rome" which would have been great for when Sonny has leave Caitlin for a bit due to her work schedule? Maybe? I'd kill for an Mp3 of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, someone with the time and software should post an MV montage on YouTube with this song. I'd watch it often. Anyone else?
Used in Magnum P.I. "Death and Taxes" Season 7I always liked Mama, because it was recorded by Phil randomly adding lyrics as He went on(in studio) I heard about this on the radio in the mid 80sNot to compare with Mama I feel that "In too deep" would have worked with Gina & Crockett in their "almost" love scenes in the later seasons.Eingefügtes Bild