This song should've been on MV!

Dadrian

In fact, someone with the time and software should post an MV montage on YouTube with this song. I'd watch it often. Anyone else?
this is a true classic song by genesis...one of the best

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I absolutely love this band, and they have a knack for exuding this raw, sexy, almost "humid" vibe. Check this one out, I could see several of these being utilized cinematically for Vice.The Yeah Yeah Yeahs Show Your Bones 2006"Gold Lion""Phenomena""Turn Into"Is Is Ep 2007"Rockers to Swallow"It's Blitz! 2009"Skeletons" "Dull Life" "Runaway" "Little Shadow"

they are pretty recent.another avant garde-ish recent band that has that subterranean vice sound is yeasayer. anybody heard them? they make me think of some of the underground music that showed up in the later seasons.

yepp that one would had fit in LMD!:thumbsup:

Was watching "50 First Dates" on DVD. Someone covered a few lines from it. I noticed Adam Sandler uses a lot of 80's music in his movies' date=' the only good part of some of them.[/color']

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lissen!!!This could been used in a love scene. Or a drive scene with Don in the NIGHT and he gets flash backsPiano In The Dark

This could been used in a love scene. Or a drive scene with Don in the NIGHT and he gets flash backsPiano In The Dark

yepp definitely!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...