MY HAREM

COOPER&BURNETT

I can´t tell what mistake I always make' date=' but the photo I wanted to upload from the photo gallery doesn´t want to be shown here in MY HAREM![/quote']Can someone volunter to help Christine download photos so we can see what she came up with for the MY HAREM thread.-COOP

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• alleycat

• Morgana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eingefügtes Bild

I could only make it bigger by just a small amount. :cry:Very nice picture though!Wish someone could help you with your pictures. I want your photo in MY HAREM! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Let me say it like that that:By adding that Pic for her avatar- she had shot in her own leg!:DMake that German saying sense in english?!?

That me say it like that that:By adding that Pic for her avatar- she had shot in her own leg!:DMake that German saying sense in english?!?

I think so.She is cute, isn't she Christian?

That me say it like that that:By adding that Pic for her avatar- she had shot in her own leg!:DMake that German saying sense in english?!?

maybe i should shoot something else here :p

You can tell! ( Ain't that an english saying?) is that word "saying" right?Please correct me if i am wrong! Perfect for you Harem Coop!

maybe i should shoot something else here :p

Nein ich denke das Foto ist echt schon ganz gut!Wer schön ist soll es zeigen...Hast Du mal Deine Seitenaufrufe angeschaut?Dein Bild wirkt.Translation:No i guess that Foto is just great! The one who's beautiful should show it! Did you noticed your Profile calls?!?Your Picture does it's job.

He na ja ein Unfall ist das Bild bestimmt nicht!Und Cooper & Burnett will bestimmt schöne Frauen in seinem "Harem"haben und da kann Dein Bild wohl definitiv rein.Da soll jetzt nicht anmassend oder wie eine Anmache rüberkommen, aber das Du eine schöne Frau bist kann jawohl keiner leugnen!( Laut Deinen Avatar zu beurteilen)

He na ja ein Unfall ist das Bild bestimmt nicht!Und Cooper & Burnett will bestimmt schöne Frauen in seinem "Harem"haben und da kann Dein Bild wohl definitiv rein.Da soll jetzt nicht anmassend oder wie eine Anmache rüberkommen' date=' aber das Du eine schöne Frau bist kann jawohl keiner leugnen!( Laut Deinen Avatar zu beurteilen)[/quote'] Kein Grund, es zu leugnen, sie ist schön. Ich glaube, sie braucht, um den Harem anschließen.

Kein Grund' date=' es zu leugnen, sie ist schön. Ich glaube, sie braucht, um den Harem anschließen.[/quote'] thats pretty cool...your german,everyone knows what you want to say,that matters,and of course the trying

Soll nicht so klingen!And in the next days:Join Coops Harem!It's also time for me now 5:15 am... man i must be joking!Take care guys where ever you are on this planet! As long as you are Vice....

it depends who it is' date='couse i wouldnt go to bed with everyone,[/quote'] Ich bin nicht jedermann. ;)