Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

“Heart of Darkness” end tail-go-wrong seen before they hit the bridge at 63rd Street in Miami Beach we see these streets (Indian Creek Drive and Bonita Dr- Miami side of the causeway)@miamijimf.

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 2:22 PM, miamijimf said:

Season 1

You see the following place next during the drive-by:

seen just later t70.jpg

Is this in the pilot when Leon is driving Crockett and a piece of BBQ chicken around?

Edited by Dadrian

6 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Is this in the pilot when Leon is driving Crockett and a piece of BBQ chicken around?

That was shot way down in South Beach on many streets from Washington Ave and Collins to 16th Street.

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

“Heart of Darkness” end tail-go-wrong seen before they hit the bridge at 63rd Street in Miami Beach we see these streets (Indian Creek Drive and Bonita Dr- Miami side of the causeway)@miamijimf.

Good guess Dadrian but Matt gets it.  It's a drive-by towards the end of Heart of Darkness, after C&T have been made as cops, a blue FBI or cop car comes around this corner chasing the limo. 

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Vincent Hanna said:

Back in the world when C&Ts crash into a forklift thingy?

Very good Vincent, you got it.  "Back In the World."  The scene is when C and T get greeted by a truck that picks there van off ground during a pursuit.  Love the Doors tunes.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 6:24 AM, Matt5 said:

Episode and scene please (my photo from February 2017)-

1918CD0D-B9DF-4DD8-AD9D-3015341E21F9.jpeg

From “Buddies” Jim end nite sequence chase when they turn off Lincoln at Collins onto Collins northbound - they pass this building. 

This exact spot is also seen in "The Home Invaders".  I happened to recognize this instantly only because it's a location I found ( link to my post ).

• Like 2

On 7/6/2018 at 2:24 AM, airtommy said:

This exact spot is also seen in "The Home Invaders".  I happened to recognize this instantly only because it's a location I found ( link to my post ).

Yes airtommy thanks to you I managed this replica shot from Miami Beach.

I took this photo in 2017. This is an exact shot we see in a “Miami Vice” episode. Episode and scene please.:hippie:

7BC1708E-CCF9-4B96-ADC8-1DD0B9B3D117.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Dadrian said:

“Viking Bikers” after Reb drowns the guy in that hot tub at The Atlantis Building. 

Correct - well done! Here is mine from the 12th floor of the Atlantis Building and the screen shot from that episode.:cheers:

1C64A8F3-8E02-4537-8DDD-D3BB9EDD49FE.jpeg

2E5976AC-8061-46EC-A1BE-D86B4BEAF226.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Dadrian said:

How did you get inside?

That’s the 64000 dollar question right?! :cake::cake::)

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

vor einer Stunde schrieb Matt5:

That’s the 64000 dollar question right?! :cake::cake::)

I bet 10000 yen at 7:1 that you bribed the janitor! :p

PS the Bikers episode grew on me over the years. The scene where C&T find the body wrapped up in a bedsheet and tied to a column inside this building and Crockett comments "We can rule out suicide" is IMHO one of the best lines of the series.

• Like 1

In what episode do we see this house?  The house has been modified substantially since we saw it on MV.

• Orange  ---  This part of the house is pretty much unchanged.  The rest is quite different.
  • Yellow  ---  In the MV scene you could drive a car through to the back along there.  Today that is closed off to cars.

trivia1.png

Edited by airtommy

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Just a gut feeling: Is this the house of the goons on 37 East RIvo Alto Drive in El Viejo?

No, this is a new unknown location.

8 minutes ago, airtommy said:

No, this is a new unknown location.

New location? Nice...

I was going to say the house seen in “Baby Blues” when Gina questions Stanley Tucci’s character at the front door.