What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

4 minutes ago, Marc said:

I'm not sure we got this show in the UK or I was too little. The theme is so over the top. 

I remember this tv show ... Really liked it ... and courtney cox :o ... 

I'm Happy My Vice Community To introduce You Now My Last Creation I Hope You Enjoy It :

:glossy::fireworks::gift: :cool: Miami Vice POWER !! :cool: :gift::fireworks::glossy:

Edited by Miami.Vice.1984
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Great cover, this is one of my favorite Jan Hammer scores. By any chance has Dadrian did this one?

That’s my old buddy Rick Leon. He helped me get the software I needed to record my synths in the beginning. We combined forces to find many of the correct (and incorrect :) ) sounds back in the late 90s. 

Although he retired from the covers, we have kept in touch ever since. Great guy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

That’s my old buddy Rick Leon. He helped me get the software I needed to record my synths in the beginning. We combined forces to find many of the correct (and incorrect :) ) sounds back in the late 90s. 

Although he retired from the covers, we have kept in touch ever since. Great guy. 

Love Rick's work. I even have one of his CD's. I had no idea you two worked together. That warms my heart! 

Edited by mjcmmv
  • Like 3

MIRAGE - Music has tied us - 1989 

One of my favorite яussian Band !

So Talented !

One of my first videos. Regardless of how good the cue was, this is still the most spot-on cover I’ve made so far imo:

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

One of my first videos. Regardless of how good the cue was, this is still the most spot-on cover I’ve made so far imo:

Nice! And I LOVE those two together!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

That's Wonderful Darian A Perfect Creation !! They are Soo Funny ahaha.

Did you make this with the Yamaha DX 7 ?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Miami.Vice.1984 said:

That's Wonderful Darian A Perfect Creation !! They are Soo Funny ahaha.

Did you make this with the Yamaha DX 7 ?

Thanks. 

Yes, all sounds except the (LinnDrum samples) are from the DX7. 

8 hours ago, Dadrian said:

It is very "faltermeyer" kind of sound ... Really like it 

• Like 3