What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

Miami Is For You :cool:

Wink for RedDragon86 (At 2.52)

Wink for Robbie.C (At 3.37)

Greetings MV84

Edited by Miami.Vice.1984
  • Like 1

"This Is Miami ! Things Are More..RELAX" :cool:;)

Don Says

Edited by Miami.Vice.1984
  • Like 3

On 6/29/2019 at 11:08 AM, Miami.Vice.1984 said:

"This Is Miami ! Things Are More..RELAX" :cool:;)

Don Says

Awesome!! One of the best!

• Thanks 1

vor 59 Minuten schrieb mjcmmv:

Never saw this video before. It's a great song, for sure!

It's the song to my favorite scene.
Whenever I hear the song, I see this scene in front of my inner eyes. Not so much Peter Gabriel ;). But I love the voices of the duett.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Glades said:

It's the song to my favorite scene.
Whenever I hear the song, I see this scene in front of my inner eyes. Not so much Peter Gabriel ;). But I love the voices of the duett.

You're right! That was a great scene!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Miami.Vice.1984 said:

That's a Good Reggae !

Certainly is :) 

And this song appeared in the episode "Yankee Dollar" :radio:

• Like 1

Here For You The Original Miami Vice Theme of Mister Jan Hammer ! :radio:

Welcome Back to Miami The Vice City  :cool:

Always Looking Sharp Mister Jan Hammer :cool:

• Like 2

Just now, Miami.Vice.1984 said:

Here For You The Original Miami Vice Theme of Mister Jan Hammer ! :radio:

Welcome Back to Miami The Vice City  :cool:

Always Looking Sharp Mister Jan Hammer :cool:

The greatest.

• Like 2

My last upload Creation of Mister Jan Hammer on my YT Channel.

Soon i Will release a new music video I'm working on right now, i think you will like it ! :gift:

;( Sometimes i have this Melody in my Thoughts ;(

• Like 2