BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Trust fund pirates

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.09.18.png

Super cool - at first glance could have been Kyra Sedgwick.

Edited by Matt5

41 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

Bobby Foxworth doin' the rough stuff in that scene:

grafik.png.b3c64806d8d04845139dc30e3ed463b7.png

grafik.thumb.png.b4b6d2d429623bb353d6e05b909502ed.png

grafik.png.7dac251ee6cb350339443bf6bd099685.png

Bobby should have been more excited about the Blu Ray release than any of us :) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Not sure if this has been posted here before. Rare occasion of both Daytonas in the same shot. Found this on the Volo Auto Museum homepage. Potentially from 'No Exit'.

grafik.thumb.png.d2af50880f68e74a218374ee0bc7c49e.png

• Like 11

2 hours ago, daytona365 said:

Not sure if this has been posted here before. Rare occasion of both Daytonas in the same shot. Found this on the Volo Auto Museum homepage. Potentially from 'No Exit'.

grafik.thumb.png.d2af50880f68e74a218374ee0bc7c49e.png

Isn’t that the Trans Am from the “Dutch Oven” teaser?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miami Beau said:

I had this pic in my camera roll. Early season 3 with Don and the black Testerrosa. Likely during filming of “When Irish Eyes Are Crying”. 

87159595-85C5-4AE8-BAA7-51788B4FF52C.jpeg

Image needs to be reversed :checkbox:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miami Beau said:

I had this pic in my camera roll. Early season 3 with Don and the black Testerrosa. Likely during filming of “When Irish Eyes Are Crying”. 

87159595-85C5-4AE8-BAA7-51788B4FF52C.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Image needs to be reversed :checkbox:

Okay, there :)

0F86B5E3-C1B2-48DD-8CE6-26CEC02F0226.jpeg

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

end of fifth season, DJ with Miami Beach mayor Alex Daoud (right) who played a judge in "Fruit of the poison tree" and was later charged, convicted and sent to prison for corruption related indictments.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 14.50.38.png

• Like 8

These are great! Does anyone have any behind the scenes shots from "A Rock and A Hard Place"? My father was the stunt double for Don Johnson out in the portions shot in LA and I was curious if any photos existed from those shoots. He didn't take any unfortunately. 

• Like 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb MrSwinderman:

These are great! Does anyone have any behind the scenes shots from "A Rock and A Hard Place"? My father was the stunt double for Don Johnson out in the portions shot in LA and I was curious if any photos existed from those shoots. He didn't take any unfortunately. 

Thanks for checking in here and sharing your memories! Great story! 

Unfortunately, Rock and a hard place is one of the episodes we never have found any BTS pics of.  Just last year we have managed to find all locations of this episode though. And they did not film any portion in L.A. at all. They shot in Miami and made it look like L.A (see the location thread for this episode here in the forum). Would be interesting to learn which scenes your dad stood in for DJ. Usually Bobby Foxworth was DJs stunt double throughout the series.

• Like 1

bonus pic for the weekend and for @MrSwinderman: this is - episode wise - as close as it gets with a BTS shot to Rock and a hard place, from Like a hurricane, filmed one month earlier than RAAHP. There are very few BTS shots of the 4th season.

Rare BTS of DJ fooling around at the marriage rehearsal.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-20 um 20.10.56.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Tom said:

bonus pic for the weekend and for @MrSwinderman: this is - episode wise - as close as it gets with a BTS shot to Rock and a hard place, from Like a hurricane, filmed one month earlier than RAAHP. There are very few BTS shots of the 4th season.

Rare BTS of DJ fooling around at the marriage rehearsal.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-20 um 20.10.56.png

They should’ve used it for the final still of the episode  :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Thanks for checking in here and sharing your memories! Great story! 

Unfortunately, Rock and a hard place is one of the episodes we never have found any BTS pics of.  Just last year we have managed to find all locations of this episode though. And they did not film any portion in L.A. at all. They shot in Miami and made it look like L.A (see the location thread for this episode here in the forum). Would be interesting to learn which scenes your dad stood in for DJ. Usually Bobby Foxworth was DJs stunt double throughout the series.

As far as I know, they did shoot some in LA. Might have just been second unit stuff but all the footage of Crockett chasing the car and seeing him from behind as well as him tripping as he's running and then pulling the guy from the burning car was my dad. He has the check somewhere I believe. I'll have to ask him about that but he was for sure in LA. He was able to nab a pair of RayBans from the set at time accidentally left them in his pocket. He's glad he did now haha 

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 3.06.38 PM.png

Edited by MrSwinderman
  • Like 3

vor 25 Minuten schrieb MrSwinderman:

As far as I know, they did shoot some in LA. Might have just been second unit stuff but all the footage of Crockett chasing the car and seeing him from behind as well as him tripping as he's running and then pulling the guy from the burning car was my dad. He has the check somewhere I believe. I'll have to ask him about that but he was for sure in LA. He was able to nab a pair of RayBans from the set at time accidentally left them in his pocket. He's glad he did now haha 

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 3.06.38 PM.png

Thanks! Interesting that your dad doubled DJ in this scene intead of Bobby Foxworth. Do you happen to know why?

But they only used stock footage from LA, not a single scene was specifically filmed there for this episode. We have dissected every single frame of that episode and, believe me, they did not film anything in LA other than reusing old stpck footage when Crockett arrives in LA. The LA hotel was in fact the Hyatt Regency in Coral Gables, the LA party was the Surfside beach hotel at 8701 Colins Ave, North Miami Beach and the pier in LA where Crockett met the record guys was Haulover Pier in North Miami Beach. 

If your dad was in LA then not for any scene filming of that episode. They could not afford time-wise to go to LA for the few scenes playing there in the script, in between filming Love at first sight (17-27 Nov) and Indian Wars (9-17 Dec), the episode before and after. Filming took place 30 Nov-8 Dec 1987. The scenes with your dad (the shooting and the car crash) played in Miami and were filmed at 3952 S. Douglas Road in Coconut Grove/Miami, not in LA either. LA was just movie magic in this episode.

Edited by Tom

It's very possible he was in Miami at that time as well. I know he traveled a lot at that time as he was fresh out of the Navy and going for casting work and music work (he's a musician) and he is a 65 year old guy so he may not remember everything perfectly haha. This was a photo take around the same time for his agency in LA (obviously playing into the Vice angle ha).

As far as I know he was the stunt double, I will have to ask him about documents from the time. I know he has them somewhere in boxes at my parent's house. 

IMG_7221.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, MrSwinderman said:

It's very possible he was in Miami at that time as well. I know he traveled a lot at that time as he was fresh out of the Navy and going for casting work and music work (he's a musician) and he is a 65 year old guy so he may not remember everything perfectly haha. This was a photo take around the same time for his agency in LA (obviously playing into the Vice angle ha).

As far as I know he was the stunt double, I will have to ask him about documents from the time. I know he has them somewhere in boxes at my parent's house. 

IMG_7221.png

Was this a costume party? Cool photo!