Songs that should've played on VICE

MTVcops

The song “Fall Apart, Golden Heart” easily could have been used within the first two seasons. I think someone might of mentioned this song in this thread before? Anyways here’s one of my trailers I did for The Great McCarthy and used this track. The music and visuals blend very well. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Miami Beau said:

The song “Fall Apart, Golden Heart” easily could have been used within the first two seasons. I think someone might of mentioned this song in this thread before? Anyways here’s one of my trailers I did for The Great McCarthy and used this track. The music and visuals blend very well. 

Have you ever thought about doing “Home by the Sea” by Genesis for Phil the Shill

• Like 1

Translated from Italian (my first language), the title roughly translates to "Deer in the Spring" (or Stag in the Spring). The song is written and performed by French-Italian singer-songwriter Riccardo Cocciante.

Edited by Swevicus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 1:09 AM, Dadrian said:

Have you ever thought about doing “Home by the Sea” by Genesis for Phil the Shill

That’s a good call Dadrian. I always thought that song could have worked well within the series. At least we got one Genesis track used on MV :radio:

The song “Castles In Spain” really could have worked well during Season 3. It’s a bit more edgier and suits that darker tone they were going for at the beginning. Here my trailer for Killshot, using my edited version. 

Edited by Miami Beau
  • Like 3

"Was It All Worth It?" by Queen, the closing track on their 1989 album "The Miracle" (LP and cassette versions - the CD version has some extra bonus tracks), released around the same time the MV finale aired. Would have made one hell of a swansong. 

• Like 1

I forgot I made this video 11 years ago.

It couldn't have been played as the time frame of the song is off but I thought I would share it anyway :)

(Peter Gabriel - I Grieve)

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 4

On 3/29/2023 at 10:26 AM, RedDragon86 said:

It couldn't have been played as the time frame of the song is off but I thought I would share it anyway :)

Such a good song.

On 3/29/2023 at 10:26 AM, RedDragon86 said:

You made this ? I saw this on you tube some years ago.

• Like 1

@Marc I went ahead and hit like while the video was still loading. That’s where you stand with me, Sir! :) 

Great video as always, and I’d love to hear that remix too! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Season 1) Party music.

I think this was on the Vice City soundtrack. Good one regardless!

• Like 2

This could go on the teaser. Sonny and Rico undercover with some lowlife in sunny Miami 

Plus, I'm sure Don could relate to the lyrics  :)

Edited by johnnyfarragut
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnnyfarragut said:

A bit ethereal. Soft but not too soft. Good for a climactic sequence.

Shows “unavailable” to me. 

Artist and title?