Don's hairstyle in depth

Mrich209

Lmao well as a BMW owner how about we just trade cars, tired of $1500 gasket changes lol. But imagine owning a Testarossa, and having to drop the engine every 5000 miles lol 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mrich209 said:

how about we just trade cars, tired of $1500 gasket changes

So you want $1100 oil changes?? :p

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2021 at 9:21 AM, Dadrian said:

So you want $1100 oil changes?? :p

Side note, I randomly stumbled across your YouTube channel, you weren't lying when you said you had a hell of a setup lol, sounds great !!!

Edited by Mrich209
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2021 at 6:59 AM, Titus said:

Mrich209, are you still cutting it yourself? I have, but lately it's looking sloppy. Thinking about finding a stylist again.

Yup I've been cutting it for over a year now...

• Like 1

Slightly shorter but same styling. The hairstyle is deceptively short, but you have to over grow it first, because most of us are growing it out from a fade, and the super short hair that gets squared off around the ears and the neck needs a long time to grow...

20210410_164648.jpg

20210410_164703.jpg

20210410_164722.jpg

Edited by Mrich209
  • Like 3

I finally had my hair cut today, after growing it out from a long on top, short back and sides type fade...

Having it all layered and the MV Crockett style cut in is excellent, it is looking half way to the level of Mr. Mrich's! 

@Mrich209 - I know I need my very bottom hairs on the back and side to catch up, as they are still slightly shorter, but I noticed how the hairs at the very bottom of the back of your head like to curl! They don't go down, and this is from someone with very straight hair.

Did you find that as the hair at the back catches up, you stop getting the wispy, slightly curly look at the very bottom? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 12:05 PM, Datona23 said:

I finally had my hair cut today, after growing it out from a long on top, short back and sides type fade...

Having it all layered and the MV Crockett style cut in is excellent, it is looking half way to the level of Mr. Mrich's! 

@Mrich209 - I know I need my very bottom hairs on the back and side to catch up, as they are still slightly shorter, but I noticed how the hairs at the very bottom of the back of your head like to curl! They don't go down, and this is from someone with very straight hair.

Did you find that as the hair at the back catches up, you stop getting the wispy, slightly curly look at the very bottom? 

I have hyper straight hair until the length reaches a certain point, then it waves out in the opposite direction I want it to. The circle brush/blow dryer straightens it out to a degree, but if you look at Don's photos he has the same inward curl that hugs the neck. Once it reaches that length it can only go two ways. One is a reverse curl, the other is the way we both rock it...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

I really miss my Member's Only jackets.  Those were the days....

$70 out the door on Amazon lol..

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2021 at 3:52 PM, Mrich209 said:

Hey Pals, been a while, just wanted to swing by and say hi...

20210821_154126.jpg

Nice look.  I see you are wearing my all time favorite band's On Through The Night t-shirt. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...