SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

All I'm saying is I will accept any PM's from the ladies here for my personal enjoyment. :thumbsup:(Photos are encouraged)

But how are you going to see them' date=' if you are headless??? ?([/quote']WOW! Good point! :eek::)I dunno.... braile?

All I'm saying is I will accept any PM's from the ladies here for my personal enjoyment. :thumbsup:(Photos are encouraged)

yep..you definitely like PM's...just need to have a clear out occasionally!!:cool:

• 1 month later...

http://potsofclay.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/peeps-yellow.jpg"Vicer Peep" - he likes the same brand as Sonny Crockett. Cool pastel purple jacket, too (don't you agree). Coop sent me this picture, as it's the newest acquisition to his "Ultimate Miami Vice Collection". Eingefügtes Bild

im sorry but i so love it,still.that conversation :cool:by the way,what can you do with them in bed? ;)

Careful what you say around here. One good spontanic and you'll have all the guys going crazy here.Just look what happened when they were putting up signs at my local mall (just after some chick yelled out that she was spontanic):Eingefügtes Bild

that so funny

Surely she stumbled onto the wrong thread' date=' right Coop?The "s .." stood for "some pizza ..". Right ?[/quote'] you always have the last word :p

Well Vice-girl' date=' I think it's safe to say which is your favorite thread. ;):)I'd say it's THIS one.[/quote'] Well you definatelly got her on that point Coop!

its obvious that this is the best thread' date='i want to break free :D[/quote']Fine with me if you break free.Befreien, Baby, break free!Tun Sie, was Sie tun müssen.

lol' date='das heißt tun sie was sie nicht lassen können,guess i give you some extra classes :)[/quote']Nun, danke, danke Ihnen sehr! Schade, wir können nicht nach Nacktfotos hier. LOL!