Location Trivia

miamijimf

• Administrators

Yea, I recall researching it a long time back. It was the plane from Baseballs that crashed. Same tail numbers. There is a thread on here that I started or added to from a while back. I'll look for it and if I find it, I'll post the link.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

• Administrators

Wild guess here but the balcony reminds me of the scene in "Junk Love" where Juan Carlos Silva is listening to Gina & Trudy talk to Rosella about calling off the bust.

Night club where Gina sings in "Heroes of the Revolution"?
No' date=' glossary has that at [i']"Hotel Victor, 1144 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach (Havana Club, Blue Note Club)", and this is not Hotel Victor.In the neighborhood, though.

This is the Winterhaven Hotel at 1400 Ocean Dr - seen in the teaser of "Bushido".Castillo was seen on this level looking the other direction out of the window across 14th St and Ocean Dr.

This is the Winterhaven Hotel at 1400 Ocean Dr - seen in the teaser of "Bushido".

Excellent, Matt. I knew there were some clues on the website, as we discussed our visit to this hotel last week.

• Administrators

This is Venetian Causeway Bridge. But I can't remember the eps where we could see this bridge.

The bridge Rico dropped the bag from in "Smuggler's Blues"?

That was filmed at the short bridge to Brickell Key (as well as the opening scene).This is the Venetian Causeway. They go under this bridge in the boat chase in One Way Ticket. Wow, has the background changed! I believe all 8 of those skyscrapers have been built within the last few years.

Keep working on the bridge scene, gang. Meanwhile, here is some follow up to the window trivia question:

What place and what episode?Eingefügtes Bild
This is the Winterhaven Hotel at 1400 Ocean Dr - seen in the teaser of "Bushido". Castillo was seen on this level looking the other direction out of the window across 14th St and Ocean Dr.
Matt' date=' that's one of the eps. Someone has to identify the other episode.While y'all are pondering the other ep' date=' here is a picture of the window as it looks today - taken on the same day that Richie took his view of the lobby area - and a screen cap from "Bushido:"[img'']http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/DanFoto/Miami%20Pictures/IMG_5973.jpgEingefügtes Bild

Also the end of the Lamborghini chase in "Bought & Paid For".

... and in Miami Squeeze, Crockett stops his car on the bridge to talk to Joey Hardin.

• Administrators

Can one go inside the lighthouse and climb to the top? I seem to recall Soflajeremy posting a photo of the view from there.

I went to the top of the lighthouse when we were there and took some pics. I'll post them the next days.