Member photos

little miss dangerous

WOW!!Wonderful photos! You look smashing! The color and cut look just great on you!Right now' date=' YOUR a "Testarossa" (redhead).The shades, lovely outfit, and beautiful grin....you must be so happy looking in a mirror.MARIA, you look beautiful! :clap::clap::thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks Coop!!!!:) I wasn't sure if to go through with the cut, but am glad I went ahead & did it.:happy: I am out of control Coop!!!! I have re-taken control of this thread, LOL!!!!:D And let's not even talk about the PhotoPlog Section of this forum.:dance2: I have been dancing all night long.:) I have been to the Point Of No Return, Shaken What My Mamma Gave Me & almost broken an arm Voguing!!!!In all....the dye has officially seeped into my head & has taken control of my brain.:p

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Thanks Coop!!!!:) In all....the dye has officially seeped into my head & has taken control of my brain.:p

:D:D:clap:Good for you. You look like a princess! :flowers:

:D:D:clap:Good for you. You look like a princess! :flowers:

Thanks Cooper!!!!:happy:....Question....How do you guys do that thingy with quoting certain sections of conversations & changing the font colors?:confused:I have been here for 7 or so months already & am still clueless how that is done.:rolleyes:

Question....How do you guys do that thingy with quoting certain sections of conversations & changing the font colors?:confused:

I've never done it before.I don't know...... I just work here. :rolleyes:

Okay Guys & Gals!!!!....I'm just having way too much fun here as a Red-Head!!!!:DHere are some pics I took with my Webcam!!!!;)

You look GREAT!!!

As I knew about your plans before, I´ve curiously been waiting for the results of your visit with the hairdresser! It looks really great! Natural!

Did Crockett say that Richie?:confused: It has been soooo long since I have seen a Miami Vice episode:

Well, if he didn't say it - he should have (but ... he probably didn't). I'm doing a review of S2 episodes now. Research, you know ...Oh, and I agree on the hair color - nice shade.When you write a reply, check the symbols or icons at the top of the box. You can drag and highlight w your mouse, and then check out the stuff there - bold, underline, colors, etc.

As I knew about your plans before' date=' I´ve curiously been waiting for the results of your visit with the hairdresser! It looks really great! Natural![/quote']Thank You Christine!!!!:):happy: I'm really thrilled with the results!!!!:happy:

Well' date=' if he didn't say it - he should have (but ... he probably didn't). I'm doing a review of S2 episodes now. Research, you know ...Oh, and I agree on the hair color - nice shade.When you write a reply, check the symbols or icons at the top of the box. You can drag and highlight w your mouse, and then check out the stuff there - bold, underline, colors, etc.[/quote']Thanks for the compliment Richie & the instructions on how to do all this kind of stuff!!!!:) I really appreciate it!!!!

In UK it's finally warm 'enough' to go out in a blazer so you've got to use any chance you can get. Didn't really check if Crockett wore this sort of combination, but the blazer is linen :happy:http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=234http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=235http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=236http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=237http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=238

That's a great hairstyle Maria! Next thing you know you'll dye it black and be a Gina :clap:

Thank You Fresh Prince!!!!:). I've had it black....REALLY BLACK before, but with my milk white skin color I look incredibly Gothic.:eek: It really doesn't suit me at all.:rolleyes:BTW, you look ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!:glossy::thumbsup::clap:

How did I miss this?! Looking fabulous' date=' Maria! :):happy::thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks Frey!!!!:);) I really appreciate it!!!!:happy: It was time for a change....and boy when I make a change....I make a change all the way.;):)

bump

You okay there Coop?:confused: I uploaded more pics that I took today into the Photoplog section of the forum.;) I would have posted them here, but I'm afraid this thread is going from Member's Photos to Maria714's Photo Session.:D:)

I would have posted them here' date=' but I'm afraid this thread is going from Member's Photos to Maria714's Photo Session.:D:)[/quote']I don't think anyone would mind. This thread won't run out of pages. Go Ahead, post 'em!

I don't think anyone would mind. This thread won't run out of pages. Go Ahead' date=' post 'em![/quote']Okay....But I'm afraid our Administrators will have a bit of a say about it.:)Here Goes!!!!:D

Great! :clap:How's the weather there today?

Thanks Coop!!!!:);) It is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS outside!!!!:glossy::happy: How about in your neck of the woods?:confused:

I've had it black....REALLY BLACK before' date=' but with my milk white skin color I look incredibly Gothic.:eek: It really doesn't suit me at all.:rolleyes:[/quote']Exactly my same problem. I solved it by dying my hair blue black! It was perfect and it also matched my eyes!Trust me Maria, it is a really flattering colour, especially with pale skin. You could consider it for next fall/winter, you won't regret it. For now you look good with the red. :thumbsup: