• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Tommy Vercetti

• Dadrian

• sredd

• Administrators

"I've never seen that. I've never seen anybody drive their garbage down to the street and bang the hell out of it with a stick. I-I've never seen that."

• Administrators

"The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero on him."Name it!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know this one:What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points...and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Administrators
"The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy' date=' but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero on him."Name it![/quote']
Oh wow' date=' The Terminator!![/quote']
that sounds about right
Yep! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Anyone know this one:What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points...and may God have mercy on your soul.

I've heard this line before but can't place it exactly. I'm thinking a Tom Hanks movie for some reason. "The Burbs"?

Is it Young Frankenstein?

No it wasn't The burbs or Young FrankensteinHere's a clue, it's from a vehicle for an ex Saturday Night Live member

its billy madison.another fave quote from that movie:"if peeing your pants is cool, then i'm miles davis"now that's comedy :)

• Administrators

"When I was 19, I did a guy in Laos from a thousand yards out. It was a rifle shot in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at."Name it!

its billy madison.You are correct!I refer you to Miss South Carolina (Why isn't this girl Governor of South Carolina?)
and the human parrot

• Administrators
"When I was 19' date=' I did a guy in Laos from a thousand yards out. It was a rifle shot in high wind. Maybe eight or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot. It's the only thing I was ever good at."Name it![/quote']Martin Riggs to Roger in the original "Lethal Weapon"

its billy madison.You are correct!I refer you to Miss South Carolina
and the human parrot
My fave line from Billy Madison is where he's sitting at the table and somebody mentions something and he says "Ha Ha Ha, shut up!" Funny movie.