Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

The race' date=' where McCarthy switches boats on the other side of the island strip.[/quote'] You got it juscat, I must have missed your post. My apologies. It is Government Cut, the main channel to the Port of Miami where today you can see the gigantic cruise ships sailing in and out. A portion of the McCarthy boat race was filmed there. This is LO94 from season two. It is visible in a driving scene just after you see a theater named after a famous comedian.Eingefügtes Bild

This is LO94 from season two. It is visible in a driving scene just after you see a theater named after a famous comedian.Eingefügtes BildBy coincidence a well known comedian/actor has a part in this episode. He was funny in the 1996 movie, "The Birdcage."

Ok the comedian sounds like Nathan Lane and the episode like Buddies' date=' so i presume u still looking for the scene?[/quote'] Ya, very good, that's the episode, still need the scene. It's interesting how many actors and actresses who appeared in Vice have gone on to successful careers. Chris Rock in Missing Hours is another who comes to mind.

Ya' date=' very good, that's the episode, still need the scene. It's interesting how many actors and actresses who appeared in Vice have gone on to successful careers. Chris Rock in Missing Hours is another who comes to mind.[/quote'] bump

Ciao Jimmy my man!!It's the (awesome!) scene when Crockett follows Robbie out of the club' date=' I mean the one with song "No guarantees".[/quote'] yes Pandina, you got it. :clap::clap::clap:This is LO95, season one, Sonny and Rico are both in this shot.Eingefügtes Bild

Little Miss Dangerous - Crockett and Tubbs confronting 'Cat'' date=' outside the apartment?[/quote'] No sorry but good guess. This is in a season one episode. LMD is without a doubt my favorite episode so maybe I should preface all cases with "this is not an LMD scene."

No sorry but good guess. This is in a season one episode. LMD is without a doubt my favorite episode so maybe I should preface all cases with "this is not an LMD scene."

:)Cool pic of Fiona, by the way. ;) She looks good for her age.

:)Cool pic of Fiona' date=' by the way. ;) She looks good for her age.[/quote']Thanks, ya it's amazing. Don't want to hijack my own thread but if you search Little Miss Dangerous on this site you can find links to web sites, facebook groups etc about her.My thought about this episode: Is this anyway to treat a good Flagler Street hot dog?Eingefügtes Bild

It's from Milk Run where Sonny and Rico exit the gym and see Louis take off in a taxi.
Correct MV23' date=' very good! :thumbsup::clap:I've got to share this great old video of Dinner Key in the 30s before it got cluttered with boats and before the Pan Am seaplane terminal became City Hall.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=um84MheDeho&feature=player_embedded

Vice filmed two scenes close by in two different episodes. You can't see the terminal, now the City Hall, in either one. I'm looking for the episode and the scene that was filmed with the Bay in the background. Season One, LO96.

I've got to share this great old video of Dinner Key in the 30s before it got cluttered with boats and before the Pan Am seaplane terminal became City Hall.

Vice filmed two scenes close by in two different episodes. You can't see the terminal, now the City Hall, in either one. I'm looking for the episode and the scene that was filmed with the Bay in the background. Season One, LO96.Episode clue: Izzy gets pretty messy in this one.

I've got to share this great old video of Dinner Key in the 30s before it got cluttered with boats and before the Pan Am seaplane terminal became City Hall.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=um84MheDeho&feature=player_embedded

Vice filmed two scenes close by in two different episodes. You can't see the terminal' date=' now the City Hall, in either one. I'm looking for the episode and the scene that was filmed with the Bay in the background. Season One, LO96.Episode clue: Izzy gets pretty messy in this one.[/quote']Another clue: One of the bad guys in the episode I am looking for also has a big part in a season three episode playing a very emotional, disturbed character, good acting job IMO.

I guess the episode you looking for is Nobody Lives Forever, and one of the bad guys that also plays the disturbed role in season 3 must be Mikey in Everybody's In Showbiz. He also plays "Snake" in Nobody Lives Forever.Am i on the right track so far?Later

I guess the episode you looking for is Nobody Lives Forever' date=' and one of the bad guys that also plays the disturbed role in season 3 must be Mikey in Everybody's In Showbiz. He also plays "Snake" in Nobody Lives Forever.Am i on the right track so far?Later[/quote']You're right on Wide. :thumbsup: Just need the scene. Hint: Someone goes car surfing against his will.

While we are waiting for the scene in case LO96, another has popped up. This is LO97 from season two and it is not Valerie's hotel in Too Much Too Late although it looks like it. Not a drive by scene.Eingefügtes Bild

The hint that u gave i.c.w.the surfing car - the scene that comes to mind is in the beginning when the punks force a driver off the road and he ends up in the water.I'm going to take a swing at L097 and say it's from Little Miss Dangerous where Switek and Zito finds the burning car and the hotel looks like the Betsy Ross Hotel.Later

Could it be the resort in "Junk Love"' date=' where the boat auction takes place?[/quote'] No but keep playing.
The hint that u gave i.c.w.the surfing car - the scene that comes to mind is in the beginning when the punks force a driver off the road and he ends up in the water. Not the correct scene. Someone is taken for a ride (goes surfing) on a car for a short distance' date=' the car does not go surfing. I can see why you guessed that scene. [/b']I'm going to take a swing at L097 and say it's from Little Miss Dangerous where Switek and Zito finds the burning car and the hotel looks like the Betsy Ross Hotel.Bingo, you got it. :clap:Later
This is LO98 season five. It's a night scene in Vice and the name of the hotel was different, similar but different.Eingefügtes Bild

This looks like Jack of all Trades where Sonny was waiting outside and then he saves Jack from those goons.

Yes Sir you got it. :shout::radar::balloon: It used to be the Fairmont. I guess Fairwind is more S. Fla. What episode and scene gives us this view? LO99' date=' season one.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO99.jpg