Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-110: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see:'<ahttp://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wpb68b006a_0f.jpg' alt='Eingefügtes Bild' class='bbc_img' />[/SIZE">
Guessing here ' date='but looks a bit like the street in [i']Home Invaders where the bad guys were surveying the house with the roller-blading girl.

Home Invaders where the bad guys were surveying the house with the roller-blading girl.

Good guess, nice try, but not correct.

While you all try to figure out L2-110 a new case has come in from the Burn Notice Files. This one from the Burn Notice Pilot. L2-111 In Miami Vice who do we see parked at this location, in what episode and scene;Eingefügtes Bild

L2-110:Is it from God's work?When Stan is wearing a funny orange helmet with a word DUKE on it? :rolleyes:
No' date=' sorry that is not it. try again.[/color']

While you work on L2-110 and L2-111 a new case has arrived. L2-112: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

110: I doubt that this is the exact view we see in the episode as it does not ring a bell, but my best guess is:Killshot, Frank Ariolla approaching Morales house on Hibiscus Island

112: Whatever works' date=' Riveras house, 10337 Broadview Dr, North Miami Beach[/quote'] Yes, that is the location and the episode. We see this view in the scene where they drive up to the house, English style.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

110: I doubt that this is the exact view we see in the episode as it does not ring a bell' date=' but my best guess is:Killshot, Frank Ariolla approaching Morales house on Hibiscus Island[/quote'] No sorry, not Kill Shot, not Hibiscus island. Try again.

110: Lend me an ear: C&T arrive at Duddy´s house (542 San Pedro Ave' date=' Coral Gables)[/quote'] Good Guess, Correct!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-113: rating 7; This one I pulled off Google Earth Street View so the camera position is not the same but the location should still be readily recognizable. Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

113: I guess you are not trying to mislead us on purpose ... so I guess it is the gas station that is all about. The only scene with a gas station that is somehow compatible for me is the gast station scene in "Bad Timing" when Cruise and Wilson try to torch the lady in the booth.

113: I guess you are not trying to mislead us on purpose ... so I guess it is the gas station that is all about. The only scene with a gas station that is somehow compatible for me is the gast station scene in "Bad Timing" when Cruise and Wilson try to torch the lady in the booth.
Correct' date=' easy peasey.[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp5bca9248.pngEingefügtes Bild

[SIZE=3">

While you all try to figure out L2-110 a new case has come in from the Burn Notice Files. This one from the Burn Notice Pilot. L2-111 In Miami Vice who do we see parked at this location' date=' in what episode and scene;[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wpff905ef0.png

It's Bayfront Park in Downtown Miami. Car race in the teaser of Florence Italy comes to my mind.

Is it the same booth?(Calderone's Return the car chase after the "Argentinian"?)[ATTACH=CONFIG]4375[/ATTACH]

Correct on Hit List and the chase. Nice work. Re: Is it the same booth? I am not sure what you mean. Are you asking if the sign for the seaquarium is the same sign as in Vice days? Or are you asking about the nearby toll booth for Virginia and Biscayne Keys.

It's Bayfront Park in Downtown Miami. Car race in the teaser of Florence Italy comes to my mind.

That chase did run nearby but remember we are looking for an episode and scene where someone was parked here.

. Re: Is it the same booth? I am not sure what you mean. Are you asking if the sign for the seaquarium is the same sign as in Vice days? Or are you asking about the nearby toll booth for Virginia and Biscayne Keys.

Sorry. I thought it was something like a round booth and some advertisement on the roof :D

Sorry. I thought it was something like a round booth and some advertisement on the roof :D

No need to be sorry. I just was not connecting with what you were asking. I think the sign is the same but with some minor renovations.

• Administrators

L2-115Is this where we see Sonny driving to the airfield in the white Mustang in "Smuggler's Blues"?