Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

• Administrators

L2-175Eingefügtes Bild"Definitely Miami" The guy who ran from Sonny & Rico by the pool hops into the Firebird driven by the guy with the wild hair cut.

• Administrators

Just an interesting note: Firebirds didn't have a convertible option in the eighties. That was a customized model.

Nice catch! I didn't even notice 'til you mentioned it. I believe they only offered T-Tops?

Nice catch! I didn't even notice 'til you mentioned it. I believe they only offered T-Tops?

I am not an expert in that area but that is what I was thinking.

L2-176: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see this, Note the blue line. In this episaode we only see the part of the building above the blue line.Eingefügtes Bild

Is it from When Irish Eyes Are Crying (Garage scenes )?

No' date=' sorry that is not it. Focus on the part visible above the blue line. That is what you will recognize, not what is seen below the blue line.[/color']

I think L2-176 is one of the cases that just immediately connects with you or it will be a while to solve unless you happen to be watching the episode. It is not from season 1 or 2. While you work on that one a new case has arrived. L2-177: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see someone parked here.Eingefügtes Bild

I think L2-176 is one of the cases that just immediately connects with you or it will be a while to solve unless you happen to be watching the episode. It is not from season 1 or 2. While you work on that one a new case has arrived. L2-177: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see someone parked here.Eingefügtes Bild

The teaser of Out Where The Buses Don't Run. :)

• Administrators

L2-178: rating 7; Who sat here in what episode:Eingefügtes Bild

Was that part of Charlie Glide's house where Sonny was sitting and talking to him?

178: this is the LMD/Evan/Dykstra House on 1727 W 27 street/Sunset Island 2 and the only one I remember sitting on the stairs was Duddy, the sweeper, in Lend me an earAlso sitting in this room, but not on the stairs were the druglords in "Honor among thieves"

176: I just stumbled across this older, unsolved case. OMG, Jeremy, you are extreme! Next time you show us the sewage system below a location and ask us what is above ground :-)After wrecking my brain for a moment I would say, this is from the teaser of El Viejo, where the truck stands in OCB´s/Studios backyard.

178: this is the LMD/Evan/Dykstra House on 1727 W 27 street/Sunset Island 2 and the only one I remember sitting on the stairs was Duddy' date=' the sweeper, in Lend me an earAlso sitting in this room, but not on the stairs were the druglords in "Honor among thieves"[/quote'] Yes, that is the place. But we see Tubbs sitting at a table by the stairs with someone, and that same someone sitting on a tan couch up against the far wall. Who was it in which of those episodes.

LO78I'm probably wrong' date=' but I'll have a stab at it.....Sonny sitting on the stairs at Brendas' house, in 'Nobody Lives Forever'?[/quote'] Nice try but not correct.

176: I just stumbled across this older' date=' unsolved case. OMG, Jeremy, you are extreme! Next time you show us the sewage system below a location and ask us what is above ground :-)After wrecking my brain for a moment I would say, this is from the teaser of El Viejo, where the truck stands in OCB´s/Studios backyard.[/quote'] I save the sewer related cases for Level 3, this is level 2. You are of course correct;Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-179; rating 6; These tough cases may make you want to cool off in a nice pool like this one, but first name the episode and scene where we see someone take an unexpected swim in this very pool.Eingefügtes Bild

[SIZE=3">

L2-179; rating 6; These tough cases may make you want to cool off in a nice pool like this one' date=' but first name the episode and scene where we see someone take an unexpected swim in this very pool.[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp5880d1a1.png

The night party from The Great McCarthy.

The night party from The Great McCarthy.

Could be' date=' I remember dancing not swiming but if they were I think they were doing it on purpose not unexpectedly. Try again.[/size']

[SIZE=3">

Could be' date=' I remember dancing not swiming but if they were I think they were doing it on purpose not unexpectedly. Try again.[/size']

Oh, it's the final shootout from Trust Fund Pirates. :D