Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Case 012 - Season 1 Location - Episode and Scene please  :D

Looks like the NYC alleyway where we see Tubbs running in Brothers Keeper.

Did not realize this thread was going again though I had been thinking about it. With the new site look it showed up again. Glad the site set up has changed again or I would have missed it. Just wanted to correct an error though. case 9: that house was used in Vice but not in season 1 and it is not the house from Home Invaders. I won't answer it right away but case 9 is still open because home invaders is not a correct answer. The house in the picture is on Flamingo Drive not Sunset Island if that helps.

Looks like several of us got fooled as the round turret looked similar to the blue house in Invaders, but something looked off in the design as I remembered the scene. Thought maybe the house had been changed in a redesign. :)

Glad you're back, CGlide.  :cool:

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Case 11 the Miracle Theater is in season 4's Rock and a Hard Place.  When the journalist snooping on Sonny and Catlin phones back to his paper you see the old neon marquee flashing the letters spelling “M I R A C L E†in sequence from top to bottom.

Nice to see you on here Charlie, hopefully you can stop by here once in a while and keep us straight.

Case 11 the Miracle Theater is in season 4's Rock and a Hard Place.  When the journalist snooping on Sonny and Catlin phones back to his paper you see the old neon marquee flashing the letters spelling “M I R A C L E†in sequence from top to bottom.

Nice to see you on here Charlie, hopefully you can stop by here once in a while and keep us straight.

Correct Jim ! I agree with Jim nice to see you here Charlie/Jeremy  :D

Case 014 - One from the later Seasons from my recent travels - scene and episode please  :fireworks: 

Could this be from season five freefall where Sonny rescues Rico

• Like 1

Case 014 - One from the later Seasons from my recent travels - scene and episode please  :fireworks: 

Could this be from season five freefall where Sonny rescues Rico

Case 14 - correct ! well done - yes from the last episode  :fireworks:  :fireworks: 

Ref Case 009.  Crockettt thanks for participating but please read all the recent posts before posting.  Several of us, including me, thought incorrectly that it was the Home Invader house.  There is a resemblance but It's actually from Season 4, Contempt of court, judge Dellaport's house on 2600 Flamingo Drive, Miami Beach.  I think to avoid confusion it would be better if we slow down and don't post multiple cases.

• Like 1

Name the season five episode where we saw this location used: Eingefügtes Bild

wow ! I never knew MV actually shot in here - I am thinking "Hostile Takeover" as you are working on that presently perhaps ! Ha ha .  :D  :fireworks:

Maybe the opening Birthday Party scene for Celeste?

Im sure Jeremy won't mind me butting in on this one - but good guess but no that Don Johnson directed episode was shot at the Park Central Hotel on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach - I was there yesterday morning.  :D  :fireworks:

Edited by Matt5

Correct it is from Hostile Takeover and is the party scene. The exterior where we see the cars lined up and party goers approach the club as well as the conversation between Burnett and Carrera. When they step outside to talk we see them on the balcony of what is now the Hard Rock Café with Bayside Marketplace lit up in the near background.

• Like 2

Correct it is from Hostile Takeover and is the party scene. The exterior where we see the cars lined up and party goers approach the club as well as the conversation between Burnett and Carrera. When they step outside to talk we see them on the balcony of what is now the Hard Rock Café with Bayside Marketplace lit up in the near background.

Fantastic to know - I did wonder if that was Bayside in the b/g and did post a while back - so they filmed exteriors here and then interiors at the Park Central Hotel on Ocean Drive. :D  :fireworks:

When will you publish "Hostile Takeover" ?

So the balcony was facing Bayside when Sonny and Carerra stepped out and the cars were parked at the entrance backing onto the bay ? I will take some photos in a few days when I visit Downtown. :D  :fireworks:

The exterior did catch my eye when Burnett was with Carrera near a railing, but as to the interior I don't know. Is that also there or at the Park Central hotel?

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

The exterior did catch my eye when Burnett was with Carrera near a railing, but as to the interior I don't know. Is that also there or at the Park Central hotel?

Interior party scenes were filmed at the Park Central, the exterior shots were at the Hard Rock, then Reflections on the Bay. The sidewalk and street lamps are unchanged since Vice filmed the cars at the rear of Bayside Marketplace near where they filmed Nobody Lives Forever. I will work on Hostile Takeover this week but hard to say exactly when it will be ready for publication.

• Like 1

Interior party scenes were filmed at the Park Central, the exterior shots were at the Hard Rock, then Reflections on the Bay. The sidewalk and street lamps are unchanged since Vice filmed the cars at the rear of Bayside Marketplace near where they filmed Nobody Lives Forever. I will work on Hostile Takeover this week but hard to say exactly when it will be ready for publication.

Thanks C Glide. Nice to know that parts of that original location are still around.  Looking forward to seeing Hostile Takeover as you have time.

Look forward to it

Nobody Lives Forever ? ! what scene was filmed at Bayside Miamarina Jeremy ? :D  :fireworks:

Look forward to itNobody Lives Forever ? ! what scene was filmed at Bayside Miamarina Jeremy ? :D:fireworks:

I am stepping in on behalf of CGlide:He referred to the opening credits of NLF, where they find the car the punks have left behind. Edited by Tom
  • Like 1