PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Sounds like he might have been getting rid of inventory. Especially if he was going out of business. You might not have been the only one he did this for. That might be why she glared at him.I haven't had pizza in almost two weeks. I'm starting to go through withdrawal. Friday night I'll sink my teeth into a four cheese Digiorno rising crust pizza.
When he gave me the salads' date=' and offered the steak to me, they had just opened. It was only open for a few days. He wasn't getting ready to close.Digiorno pizza is actually pretty good for a frozen pizza. Have you tried the Digiorno spicy chicken pizza? It's not the most common of the Digiorno pizzas, but it's sure good! :thumbsup:I WANT....I LOVE PIZZA!!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

No I haven't. I don't like toppings like chicken or hamburger. I once tried a bacon double cheeseburger pizza. :sick:Never again!

No I haven't. I don't like toppings like chicken or hamburger. I once tried a bacon double cheeseburger pizza. :sick:Never again!
Bacon double cheeseburger?? Man' date=' that sounds disgusting.Spicy grilled chicken is actually good, bacon double cheeseburger doesn't sound good.I can't do pineapple, however, I know some people like it. It's just not for me, not that there's anything wrong with that.Generally (9 times out of 10) it's GOT to have pepperoni on it.LONG LIVE PIZZA EVERYONE!

Generally (9 times out of 10) it's GOT to have pepperoni on it.
I totally agree' date=' I would even dare to add:What would live be, without a bit of pepperoni!:D

What would live be, without a bit of pepperoni!:D

Pepperoni baby!!! Yeah! :thumbsup::clap:

• 1 month later...

Dominos for pizza to the front doorPizza hut for pizza out with the kids or genuine italian pizza at the Italian restaurant in Lee on SolentOr, of course, home made pizza is ALWAYS good!

I love when this 'Pizza' thread is resurrected, every now and then!Another favourite pizza topping of mine came from a pizzeria, that I rarely order from now, due to a sleazy delivery driver!Anyway, the toppings are: BBQ roast chicken, green capsicum, corn and mayonaise. YUM! :happy:

I love when this 'Pizza' thread is resurrected' date=' every now and then!Another favourite pizza topping of mine came from a pizzeria, that I rarely order from now, due to a sleazy delivery driver!Anyway, the toppings are: BBQ roast chicken, green capsicum, corn and mayonaise. YUM! :happy:[/quote']I've tried some alternate pizza combos before, and BBQ roasted chicken, if done right, is very good.I too, love when this thread is resurrected, as Pizza is one of my very favorite things!

green capsicum

Isn't that the stuff they use in pepper spray? :cry: Why would you want to go through that kind of pain?This is the new one I want to try:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4552[/ATTACH]Hot dogs wrapped in the crust? Oh hell yeah! Japan has lots of swell pizza making capability.

post-30-13892963763733_thumb.jpg

Isn't that the stuff they use in pepper spray? :cry: Why would you want to go through that kind of pain?This is the new one I want to try:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4552[/ATTACH]Hot dogs wrapped in the crust? Oh hell yeah! Japan has lots of swell pizza making capability.

What will they think up next. :)

Just AWFUL! :D:D :sick:I just love the inventiveness (is that a word?) of the Japanese!! :) :)@Cooper, I seem to order pizza when this thread appears.....pizza it will be tomorrow night! :done:

@Cooper' date=' I seem to order pizza when this thread appears.....pizza it will be tomorrow night! :done:[/quote']ATTA GIRL!!! :thumbsup: Go for it!Yeah, I ate a large Pizza a few days ago.Man.....I LOVE PIZZA!

Just got back home from doing some stuff.What a hell of a day.Got two pizzas all dressed and a hawaiian which has pineapple and ham.

Man....all this talk of PIZZA may make me buy an XL one TONIGHT!If I do, I'll try and snap a shot.Alleycat, can you take a shot of your Pizza for this thread?In fact, let's ALL post pictures of our Pizzas before we eat them, and post them here so we can see a whole wide variety of Pizzas from around the Globe!

Man....all this talk of PIZZA may make me buy an XL one TONIGHT!If I do' date=' I'll try and snap a shot.Alleycat, can you take a shot of your Pizza for this thread?In fact, let's ALL post pictures of our Pizzas before we eat them, and post them here so we can see a whole wide variety of Pizzas from around the Globe![/quote']
Oh Cooper, you're funny!:) This thread is FUN! :DOk, I will certainly take a photo, next order.....probably Saturday night, I will order one. :thumbsup:

Here's the Pizza.Because I had a combination Pizza last week, this time, I decided to go for just a simple XL pepperoni Pizza.Eingefügtes Bild