Neon Trivia

miamijimf

"Rites of Passage"Diane is at a party and about to be introduced to the "big" pimp./(modeling agent)...?

Yes aly you got it. :megafon::klatsch::prost:Try this one from Season Four:Eingefügtes Bild

"French Twist"' date=' morphine dealer waiting for Bandi to show up.[/quote']Ya Jimmy you got it. You know your neon. :shout::clap::shout::clap:This one is from season four and should be pretty easy:Eingefügtes Bild

Ya Jimmy you got it. You know your neon. :shout::clap::shout::clap:This one is from season four and should be pretty easy:Eingefügtes Bild

Honor Among Thieves....When Crockett & Tubbs are going to Delgado's Hearing, And Crockett is supposed to be Delgado's Defense Attorney.

Honor Among Thieves....When Crockett & Tubbs are going to Delgado's Hearing' date=' And Crockett is supposed to be Delgado's Defense Attorney.[/quote']You got it Maria. Welcome back to neon trivia. :shout::clap::shout::clap::shout::clap::shout::clap:Here's one from Season One:Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

I'm guessing maybe "Lombard"? The place where Switek & Zito were turned away for not wearing designer shorts?

miamijimf,I'm 100 % sure that this shot is from "One Eyed Jack" (One of my all time faves,just great ep all round), from the scene where Tubbs plays poker with some fellas.

miamijimf' date='I'm 100 % sure that this shot is from "One Eyed Jack" (One of my all time faves,just great ep all round), from the scene where Tubbs plays poker with some fellas.[/quote']You got it Viceguy. :radar::clap::radio::balloon::done: This is the scene where DeMarco says one of my all time favorite lines, "If Miami doesn't have it nobody's thought of it yet." Try this one from season 3:Eingefügtes Bild

miamijimf,.I share your feelings.I dig that line everytime I hear it.Heck, I even used it in my homework writing once.The topic was "The City of your Dream" or something like that.Of course, It didn't take me much time to decide on the city I was going to write about. :) And Just as I started to work my way through composing the text this line popped up in my mind.

miamijimf' date='.I share your feelings.I dig that line everytime I hear it.Heck, I even used it in my homework writing once.The topic was "The City of your Dream" or something like that.Of course, It didn't take me much time to decide on the city I was going to write about. :) And Just as I started to work my way through composing the text this line popped up in my mind.[/quote'] INGLK- good guess but no.Viceguy- cool

"Dutch Oven"night club scene.....Trudy is setting up a deal with "Luther"....?

What was I thinking when I wrote this I don't know....Dutch Oven isn't even from the third season......I haven't a clue where this scene is from.....

What was I thinking when I wrote this I don't know....Dutch Oven isn't even from the third season......I haven't a clue where this scene is from.....

Good guesses but no. This episode is partly about revenge and all that jazz.