Gecko`s Unzumut-Bar

Gecko

• Administrators
Besser für dich das du nicht weißt' date=' womit ich deinen Caipi vorhin gemacht habe....[/quote'] Hatte doch vorhin so einen komischen Spiritusgeschmack im Mund... :eek::eek:

[SIZE=3">

Esteem tip: Please' date=' do not offend the staff! Also not if one drives a big small car!:D:D:D:p:p[/b']

CaipiThis confirms it. Your bartender refers to my Daytona as a "big small" car. She may be seeing double vision now. No more drinks, LMD :sick:Sonny :p

Guest kleine miss jackie

Hatte doch vorhin so einen komischen Spiritusgeschmack im Mund... :eek::eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:DViele Grüße' date=' Anweisung vom Chef neulich!:p:p[/center']

Guest kleine miss jackie
CaipiThis confirms it. Your bartender refers to my Daytona as a "big small" car. She may be seeing double vision now. Nore more drinks' date=' LMD :sick:Sonny :p[/quote']Apologize.You're so right Mr. Burnett, your Daytona is only a small, very slow and lame car...

:D:D

• Administrators

Is there a penalty? ;)S-B

Yes, we have a penalty button. But only for Admins and Mods ;)How much would you pay for pushing the button :confused: :D :D :p

Yes' date=' we have a penalty button. But only for Admins and Mods ;)How much would you pay for pushing the button :confused: :D :D :p[/quote'] Hmmm. As I am at work, let me go around the office and take up a collection. This might be worth it!S-B :cool:

• Administrators
Hmmm. As I am at work' date=' let me go around the office and take up a collection. This might be worth it!S-B :cool:[/quote'] Another thing: you could pay me with Caipi or Mojito :D :D :D

I´d pay you more caipi, if you push the buttom for that small block driver :DSorry-Burnett, the lady is with me today. And I have a big block.No fear for a Burnie or a Daytona as well. Even if we´re two passengers. He´ll sniff you by pressing "start engine" buttom. :DBut I´m not into racing. I´d like to give the whole attention to my passenger and enjoying spending time by driving smooooothly.Sorry pal! :)

Guest kleine miss jackie
Hmmm. As I am at work' date=' let me go around the office and take up a collection. This might be worth it!S-B :cool:[/quote']Drives a Daytona, but have no money for bribing... :D:D:thumbsdown::pEDIT: Jean, you're my buddy and what a real Gentleman!! :daumenrauf:

I´d pay you more caipi' date=' if you push the buttom for that small block driver :DSorry Burnett, the lady is with me today. And I have a big block.No fear for a Burnie or a Daytona as well. Even if we´re two passengers. He´ll sniff you by pressing "start engine" buttom. :DBut I´m not into racing. I´d like to give the whole attention to my passenger and enjoying spending time by driving smooooothly.Sorry pal! :)[/quote'] Tough talk for a guy named after a ladys' perfume. But I have another car as well with a big block. Any time. Enjoy your ride, Pal.

Guest kleine miss jackie
Tough talk for a guy named after a ladys' perfume. But I have another car as well with a big block. Any time. Enjoy your ride' date=' Pal.[/quote']wanna mess with this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2565[/ATTACH]It's just my second car... :D:D:p

post-9747-13892963285209_thumb.jpg

Hmm....as far as I remember the scene, I saw a familliar bottle on your desk. ;)Come on, let´s have a drink and talk about our great rides.:thumbsup:I´ve heard, you´re creating a great drink to honor you great machine. Let´s try one of those.In the german translation, Cooper alsway uses to say in delicate situations

Alles cool Mann

• Administrators

wanna mess with this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2565[/ATTACH]It's just my second car... :D:D:p

It's only an Enzo... :thumbsdown:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2566[/ATTACH]ah... lovely :happy::thumbsup:

post-2-13892963285406_thumb.jpg

Guest kleine miss jackie
That's the problem ;)
Enzo Daten:Technische Daten • Motor V12-Ottomotor 65 Grad • Einbau Mitte' date=' vor Hinterachse • Ventile vier pro Zylinder • Getriebe Sechsgang-Schaltung, elektrohydraulisch • Hubraum 5998 cm3 • Leistung 485 kW/660 PS bei U/min 7800 • maximales Drehmoment 657 Nm bei U/min 5500 • 0–100 km/h: 3,65 Sekunden (offizielle Werksangabe)/3,27 Sekunden (Ferrrari-Test) • 0–200 km/h: 9,5 Sekunden • Höchstgeschwindigkeit >350 km/h • Normverbrauch: k. A. Super Plus • Reifen vorn u. hinten 245/35 u. 345/35 • Preis 645.000 Euro

any Questions?;):cool::glossy:

Oho, seems to me, we have a scuderia fan in kmj here. And in caipi not:)Ah, btw. I accidental was at the enzo presentation on the nurburgring. There were about 10 pc of them and Michael S.I like the Aston too, it´s a car for a smart spy.Ah, on that a wodka martini, shaken not stirmed please.

• Administrators
Technische Daten • [URL="http://www.autobild.de/artikel/ferrari-enzo-ferrari-43731.html#"">

Motor V12-Ottomotor 65 Grad • Einbau Mitte' date=' vor Hinterachse • Ventile vier pro Zylinder • Getriebe Sechsgang-Schaltung, elektrohydraulisch • Hubraum 5998 cm3 • Leistung 485 kW/660 PS bei U/min 7800 • maximales Drehmoment 657 Nm bei U/min 5500 • 0–100 km/h: 3,65 Sekunden (offizielle Werksangabe)/3,27 Sekunden (Ferrrari-Test) • 0–200 km/h: 9,5 Sekunden • Höchstgeschwindigkeit >350 km/h • Normverbrauch: k. A. Super Plus • Reifen vorn u. hinten 245/35 u. 345/35 • Preis 645.000 Euro

any Questions?;):cool::glossy:

:sleep::sleep::sleep:Aston Martin One 77:EngineFront mid-mounted7.3 litre naturally aspirated V12Dry sump lubrication system>750 bhp (760 PS, 559 kw)>750 Nm (553 lb ft)TransmissionRear mid-mounted6 speed Automated Manual Transmission with Auto Shift Manual/Select Shift Manual (ASM/SSM) electro-hydraulic control systemBrakesCarbon Ceramic Matrix braking systemDynamic Stability Control and traction control systemBodyTwo door sports coupe with two seatsLeft or right hand driveCarbon fibre monocoque body structureHand crafted aluminium exterior body panelsActive aerodynamics with deployable rear spoilerApproximately 1500kg vehicle weightSuspensionFront and rear, pushrod actuated, adaptive ride height suspensionTop Speed > 355 km/hPrice: 1.2 Million pound sterling

ANY QUESTIONS

:D :D :D

Guest kleine miss jackie

@Jean:No, I'm not a real big fan of Ferrari, but they had made some really nice cars... :glossy::glossy::thumbsup::thumbsup:But there are many other nice cars and all of them should park in my Garage... :D:D

• Administrators

...but they had made some really nice cars... :glossy::glossy::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yep, speziell der Daytona und der Testarossa. :thumbsup::happy: