Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-068: rating 6; Name an ep. and scene that filmed exactly here. There is more than one correct answer" data-date=" and I will accept any of them.[/COLOR">

Eingefügtes Bild

The "best answer" where a screen capture would look the same is still unanswered.

L2-068: rating 6; Name an ep. and scene that filmed exactly here. There is more than one correct answer' date=' and I will accept any of them.[/color']Eingefügtes Bild

Nobody Lives Forever (just after the teaser, when Sonny & Rico walk over to check out the scene of the bookie shooting).

Nobody Lives Forever (just after the teaser' date=' when Sonny & Rico walk over to check out the scene of the bookie shooting).[/quote'] Yes, close enough. It is Nobody lives forever and it is from right after the teaser but that is not the bookie shooting location. This is where the stolen car was dumped. You had the right idea though, good work.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-068 the chase in "Calderone's Return: Part 1? :confused:The chase in "Bought and Paid For" ?
No sorry' date=' not correct.[/color']

L2-069: rating 5; You experts on Miami Vice should have no problem solving this new case. Name the episode and scene where we see this;Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-069"Florence Italy" The motorcycle race between Danny & his Dad.

[SIZE=3">

Yes' date=' close enough. It is Nobody lives forever and it is from right after the teaser but that is not the bookie shooting location. This is where the stolen car was dumped. You had the right idea though, good work.[/color']

You're right Charlie, my mistake. :)

L2-070: rating 5; We should be able to solve this case in no time. Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Whatever Works (Tubbs gets some food and is chased by cops). :)

L2-070"Down For The Count (Part 2)? When the shooters were entering the mall? :confused:
Sorry' date=' that is not it.[/color']

You're right Charlie' date=' my mistake. :) Whatever Works (Tubbs gets some food and is chased by cops). :)[/quote'] Correct, the food must have been putting off a great smelling aroma to cause the police to "chase" him. LOL.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

That's famous Switek's apartment from Made For Each Other (Larry move into the Stan's place). :)It was filmed at Oceanic Breeze Apartments 7615 Harding Ave, Miami Beach

That's famous Switek's apartment from Made For Each Other (Larry move into the Stan's place). :)It was filmed at Oceanic Breeze Apartments 7615 Harding Ave' date=' Miami Beach[/quote'] Correct, case closed.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Season 1EvanWhen Sonny and Tubbs are in the Daytona and Sonny slams on the brakes and gets upset at Rico.One of my favorite episodes like everybody else and goes along with my favorite signature guote from there.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3783[/ATTACH]

L2-061 The season two episode that uses this same footage (the footage where he starts back up again) is the only unsolved/open case we haveEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-072: rating 8; Another case from the Burn Notice files. Name the episode and scene where we see this same location.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-061 The season two episode that uses this same footage (the footage where he starts back up again) is the only unsolved/open case we haveEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

They use the same footage in Season 2 Florence Italy Sonny and Rico go after a speeding porsche 906.

L2-072: rating 8; Another case from the Burn Notice files. Name the episode and scene where we see this same location.Eingefügtes Bild

Out Where The Buses Don't Run (Crockett & Tubbs leave a club together with Weldon).I think It was filmed at the rear of the Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove

They use the same footage in Season 2 Florence Italy Sonny and Rico go after a speeding porsche 906.

Correct! So you solved both the season 1 and season 2 part of the case.:clap:

Out Where The Buses Don't Run (Crockett & Tubbs leave a club together with Weldon).I think It was filmed at the rear of the Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove
Correct. That means you all have closed all the cases' date=' nice work. Castillo will be happy but I am sure he will have another case right away!:clap:[/color']Eingefügtes Bild

L2-073: rating 8; When and where (ep.+scene) do we see this tree from the same direction. The house behind it on the left was not there when Vice filmed.(warning; bad joke to follow, reading further will subject you to pre-morning coffee humor) I am surprised the tree is still there, the way they like to leave. Eingefügtes Bild

L2-073: rating 8; When and where (ep.+scene) do we see this tree from the same direction. The house behind it on the left was not there when Vice filmed.(warning; bad joke to follow' date=' reading further will subject you to pre-morning coffee humor) I am surprised the tree is still there, the way they like to leave. [/color']Eingefügtes Bild

Tale of the Goat. Sonny and Rico observe Papa Legba's funeral. I think Rico was standing next to the tree. That "joke" deserves a turtle joke. Turtle jokes are revenge jokes to get back at someone who tells you a bad joke. There is nothing worse. Two turtles walk into a bar. One ducks.

Tale of the Goat. Sonny and Rico observe Papa Legba's funeral. That "joke" deserves a turtle joke. Turtle jokes are revenge jokes to get back at someone who tells you a bad joke. There is nothing worse. Two turtles walk into a bar. One ducks.
I am not sure if I should be worried' date=' but your joke actually made me laugh. ... And you solved the case.[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp3cff8c58_0f.jpgEingefügtes Bild