What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Vicefan7777:

Susanna Hoffs' gorgeous eyes makes my heart skip a beat every time I watch this video.

Kylie Minogue always had that kind of effect on me in her heyday... :)

I also think this song sounds amazingly modern, considering that it's 22 years old...

Edited by Daytona74
  • Like 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Daytona74 said:

anybody remember this? :)

Yes, and it's in GTA 5 so I hear it frequently. :p

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

Sting ends up COMPLETELY rocking out on bass here. Oslo, 1993:

I saw Sting live two years later at Rock am Ring here in Germany. Very muted performance in comparison. He practically just spent his entire set sitting on a bar stool on the stage with a guitar in his hand, almost motionless.

This here is one of my favorites by Sting:

What kind of computer system and software are they using there in the background?

Edited by Daytona74

Speaking of Rock am Ring '95... I was somewhere right in front of the stage while Van Halen was playing, like, just over 20 feet away from the barrier... I just tried to spot myself and our group of friends in the clip, but no luck so far...

You haven't done anything with your life if you've never been to an open air festival... and have never spent three days with no sleep, constant rain, no clean clothes, no shower, poor sanitation, and, ideally, plenty of booze ... :)

Edited by Daytona74
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daytona74 said:

I saw Sting live two years later at Rock am Ring here in Germany. Very muted performance in comparison. He practically just spent his entire set sitting on a bar stool on the stage with a guitar in his hand, almost motionless.

This here is one of my favorites by Sting:

What kind of computer system and software are they using there in the background?

Awesome! Great performer in any capacity. Consumate. 

Yes! Shape of My Heart is a masterpiece! 

As for the gear there, I've no idea. I've tried tweeting David Sancious (keyboardist) a couple of times to no avail. 

1 hour ago, Vincent Hanna said:

Not a big fan of Sting but he did the intro to this masterpiece right? "I want my..I want my…MTV…."

Yeah, and his record label ended up getting royalties because he sang those words to the tune of his "Don't Stand So Close to Me". Good old record execs--always making a buck wherever possible.