The Ferrari Daytonas of Miami Vice

jurassic narc

When I saw the picture album (of the car from which McBurnie made the molds)' date=' the car was totally dis-assembled and the pictures were mainly of the individual pieces - fenders, doors, etc. I do not remember any red trim, and I don't remember the color of the interior. Tom did say that it was a customer's car and that he doubted that the customer knew he had it or that it was dis-assembled.Why do you think it was the car owned by the owner of Harrah's? It does not seem that his car would be in LA at Mardikian's??? I would not think that there were that many original Daytona convertibles in white - it would not seem to be a popular color.[/quote']If you are referring to what Daytona was used by McBurnie to make his molds, according to the literature I have from the prior owner MCB used the racing Ferrari owned by Paul Newman to make his molds.
  • Like 1

If you are referring to what Daytona was used by McBurnie to make his molds' date=' according to the literature I have from the prior owner MCB used the racing Ferrari owned by Paul Newman to make his molds.[/quote']I really doubt that markadian had access to that daytona NART racer, marked number 23 that came in 3rd during the 1978 running of 24 hours of daytona with Paul Newman in itchances are that while making the car they found that the wheels stuck out from the body like on this rowley that looks like its seriously missing something, which would be the flares of the mcburnies and the roberts ones:http://corvette.canney.net/webvettes/customized/c0072/index.html as the vettes got longer axels than the daytona and the small tires didnt look right on it so they added the flares to cover that up and probably either did that while figuring that would work on it or it was a post production thing when trying to find one that matched the look of their new replica.actually that would mean we're looking for a real spyder thats either white or cream with the tail lights presumabily reversed right with an all white interior?and so what were the colors of the first 5 cars then if the main reference car was white? Car 1 was red repainted black, car 3 was also red and car 4 was midnight black right? so what of the other two, the first one, car 2 made using the lengthened by 3 inches front end of the 1980 redesign and car 5?

If you are referring to what Daytona was used by McBurnie to make his molds' date=' according to the literature I have from the prior owner MCB used the racing Ferrari owned by Paul Newman to make his molds.[/quote']The fender flares were influenced by the Newman NART car, but the molds were from a standard 365GTS. CameraDaytona has seen the photos when he visited McBurnie.

actually that would mean we're looking for a real spyder thats either white or cream with the tail lights presumabily reversed right with an all white interior?and so what were the colors of the first 5 cars then if the main reference car was white? Car 1 was red repainted black' date=' car 3 was also red and car 4 was midnight black right? so what of the other two, the first one, car 2 made using the lengthened by 3 inches front end of the 1980 redesign and car 5?[/quote']The car was a real spyder, not a conversion. Don't know about the tail lights, and not sure about the interior color.Technically there were 4 Mardikian cars, and a fifth car that McBurnie built for his brother that was not a Mardikian (but there is no record of how it was badged). And I have not been able to find anything about car 2 or 3, other than Cichetti's pictures of Car 3. I keep thinking they will turn up at some point.

The car was a real spyder' date=' not a conversion. Don't know about the tail lights, and not sure about the interior color.Technically there were 4 Mardikian cars, and a fifth car that McBurnie built for his brother that was not a Mardikian (but there is no record of how it was badged). And I have not been able to find anything about car 2 or 3, other than Cichetti's pictures of Car 3. I keep thinking they will turn up at some point.[/quote']It will be hard to find cars 2 & 3 since the cars were registered using the Corvette serial number - so without knowing the serial numbers, a search is difficult. The main differences would be the Mardikian badging on the dash and seats. I'm not sure if there were any Mardikian logos on the body or not. If the owners did not know what to look for, they would never realize what they have.
  • Like 1

As I understand it, after the first 4 cars (or 5 if you include the one for Tom's brother), Mardikian thought he could get the bodies built cheaper by someone other than McBurnie and asked for the body molds. McBurnie would not give them to Mardikian so Mardikian sued McBurnie for the molds. Eventually Mardikian got the molds, but I don't know what he did with them. I don't think he ever produced more Daytonas? Obviously, McBurnie built his own molds and went into the Daytona replica business for himself. He did quite well and was successfully building kits and turn-key cars (based on the popularity of the car from the MV series) until Ferrari sued.i know Carl Roberts had a couple of McBurnie's cars for a while. I don't know how he got (or made) his own molds - or how the other replica makers got their molds.

It will be hard to find cars 2 & 3 since the cars were registered using the Corvette serial number - so without knowing the serial numbers' date=' a search is difficult. The main differences would be the Mardikian badging on the dash and seats. I'm not sure if there were any Mardikian logos on the body or not. If the owners did not know what to look for, they would never realize what they have.[/quote']well presumabily they would have a prototype version of the dash of your car in the case of car 2 as that was the first using the 80 redesign of the body and 78 redesign of the interior and we know car 3 had the same door panels as the one your car had in the show, that might be enough to identitfy them if they ever show up.however they might have had the seats reupholstered and the door panels changed like on yours as well as I think the custom markadian seats acted counter to how they were in the 78 redesign pushing the driver forward with the headrests rather than putting his back at a relaxed angle hence why they were changedalthough unless the driver wanted an authentic looking ferrari dash the dash should be the same more or less and I have seen a few with straight normal 78 dashes so some didnt have a problem with the look of the stock vette interior mixed in with the custom body of itand actually wouldnt the 76 car of had the seats of a 76 vette as well? not the 78's it had for the shows run?

As I understand it' date=' after the first 4 cars (or 5 if you include the one for Tom's brother), Mardikian thought he could get the bodies built cheaper by someone other than McBurnie and asked for the body molds. McBurnie would not give them to Mardikian so Mardikian sued McBurnie for the molds. Eventually Mardikian got the molds, but I don't know what he did with them. I don't think he ever produced more Daytonas? Obviously, McBurnie built his own molds and went into the Daytona replica business for himself. He did quite well and was successfully building kits and turn-key cars (based on the popularity of the car from the MV series) until Ferrari sued.i know Carl Roberts had a couple of McBurnie's cars for a while. I don't know how he got (or made) his own molds - or how the other replica makers got their molds.[/quote']I think Jurrasic has said Carl had visted Mcburnie for a few months with the intent of becoming a distributor for him and instead decided to make his own, annoying him to no end. probably using the molds of one of his cars as the basis or the vice car itself after its retirement from the show with reduced flares.hell could have used car 1 for all we know, he did have that one apart, maybe there was two reasons it was besides the TR replica thing which I kinda think doesnt really make any sense unless it was just a for the hell of it lets see if this works kinda deal.and dont know how rowley got his either but it would be an interesting thing to ask him about as well if his have rear inner wheel arches which I think the mcburnies didnt have as they might have been left off to make for space for the tail pipes

As I understand it' date=' after the first 4 cars (or 5 if you include the one for Tom's brother), Mardikian thought he could get the bodies built cheaper by someone other than McBurnie and asked for the body molds. McBurnie would not give them to Mardikian so Mardikian sued McBurnie for the molds. Eventually Mardikian got the molds, but I don't know what he did with them. I don't think he ever produced more Daytonas? Obviously, McBurnie built his own molds and went into the Daytona replica business for himself. He did quite well and was successfully building kits and turn-key cars (based on the popularity of the car from the MV series) until Ferrari sued.i know Carl Roberts had a couple of McBurnie's cars for a while. I don't know how he got (or made) his own molds - or how the other replica makers got their molds.[/quote']I think that Mardikian got the molds about the time the EPA shut him down. I really would like to build a timeline for all of this, but most of the details are so cloudy that we may never know.
  • Like 1

well presumabily they would have a prototype version of the dash of your car in the case of car 2 as that was the first using the 80 redesign of the body and 78 redesign of the interior and we know car 3 had the same door panels as the one your car had in the show' date=' that might be enough to identitfy them if they ever show up.however they might have had the seats reupholstered and the door panels changed like on yours as well as I think the custom markadian seats acted counter to how they were in the 78 redesign pushing the driver forward with the headrests rather than putting his back at a relaxed angle hence why they were changedalthough unless the driver wanted an authentic looking ferrari dash the dash should be the same more or less and I have seen a few with straight normal 78 dashes so some didnt have a problem with the look of the stock vette interior mixed in with the custom body of itand actually wouldnt the 76 car of had the seats of a 76 vette as well? not the 78's it had for the shows run?[/quote']Car 1 was a 76, but the evidence shows it had 78-82 seats and dash on the show. There is now way to know if that was done by someone for Universal (although that would be the likely answer).Car 3 was done by Cichetti and would have the same dash and door panels as Car 4, but there is not record of the dash or door panels in Car 1 and 2 (at least that I have found yet).

I think Jurrasic has said Carl had visted Mcburnie for a few months with the intent of becoming a distributor for him and instead decided to make his own' date=' annoying him to no end. probably using the molds of one of his cars as the basis or the vice car itself after its retirement from the show with reduced flares.hell could have used car 1 for all we know, he did have that one apart, maybe there was two reasons it was besides the TR replica thing which I kinda think doesnt really make any sense unless it was just a for the hell of it lets see if this works kinda deal.and dont know how rowley got his either but it would be an interesting thing to ask him about as well if his have rear inner wheel arches which I think the mcburnies didnt have as they might have been left off to make for space for the tail pipes[/quote']Rowley was a McBurnie authorized distributor/builder. I feel sure that the original mold was from one of his bodies. Roberts did the same thing, using a McBurnie body.
  • Like 1

I think that Mardikian got the molds about the time the EPA shut him down. I really would like to build a timeline for all of this' date=' but most of the details are so cloudy that we may never know.[/quote']That is probably absolutely correct. The cars were purchased in 1984 while Mardikian was under arrest. The lawsuit would have taken a year or so - so the timing is right.
  • Like 1

Rowley was a McBurnie authorized distributor/builder. I feel sure that the original mold was from one of his bodies. Roberts did the same thing' date=' using a McBurnie body.[/quote']Hmm I'm starting to see why they really dont have alot of good things to say about each other. Roberts decided to make his own with some minor construction changes after studying his manufacturing processes at Mcburnies own plant and rowley decides to take it to the next level including with the mechanicals by using C4 pieces to make the car sharper than the best of the C3'smakes me wonder if he did anything about the rear wheel barings that need to be greased every 30,000 miles/ 3 years realistically or they start to have issues along with zincing the bolts of the chasis to prevent rust and decay, something GM reportedly didnt do. although the fiberglass bodies seem to have seriously prolonged the lives of the C3's vs say a 66' ford galaxy of the time period like the one lenos father had that only lasted about 4 years before the rust and wet rot killed it in new england.and I'm starting to see why you say I oughta pay Rowley a visit and talk to him about this Jurrasic, he sounds about at though with the details of the cars as I am.

That is probably absolutely correct. The cars were purchased in 1984 while Mardikian was under arrest. The lawsuit would have taken a year or so - so the timing is right.

plus the whole fiasco with registering them in florida and changing the leased tags over to the owned ones, which I think Jurrasic had said that the ZAQ thing was a lease/rental tag that they stopped doing in 1984 or 85 when some Tourist couple got robbed in Florida because there car had that tag on it.and it makes me wonder if the ATFOOM thing on the TR was something along the lines of that as that has to be one of the oddest tags I've ever heard of a car having.

Just doing the rounds at the ferrari chat website and I found thishttp://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370201all the info in the world about the daytona prototype, and video footage of it nonetheless, funny how it kinda well doesnt really look like a ferrari, looks more like the 240 Z replica mixed in with a 275.also this poped up on ebay recently, the daytona kit from mcburnie:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit-Makes-McBURNIE-CALIFORNIA-DAYTONA-SPYDER-McBURNIE-CALIFORNIA-DAYTONA-SPYDER-/251076116788?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a754d8134no sign of the gril though and I havent had any luck on the corvette forums about the shifter, might have to bump it to see if anyone replies and post a video about it as it shows up in the ivorys bust video I found on youtube.

also this poped up on ebay recently' date=' the daytona kit from mcburnie:[url']http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit-Makes-McBURNIE-CALIFORNIA-DAYTONA-SPYDER-McBURNIE-CALIFORNIA-DAYTONA-SPYDER-/251076116788?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a754d8134no sign of the gril though and I havent had any luck on the corvette forums about the shifter, might have to bump it to see if anyone replies and post a video about it as it shows up in the ivorys bust video I found on youtube.
Nice....this is the first MCB Kit I have seen for sale on Ebay in a long while. Don't see the taillights, side marker lenses, ( the front side markers were shown in the pics) all of which should be vintage Carello (Ferrari) items, which along with the bumpers and Ferrari badge on the nose and perhaps some Ferrari Chrome (horse and script logo) on the tail constitute the only vintage Ferrari parts on the MCB kits that I am aware of. I have not seen the shifter knob either and I am looking for one.

Nice....this is the first MCB Kit I have seen for sale on Ebay in a long while. Don't see the taillights' date=' side marker lenses, ( the front side markers were shown in the pics) all of which should be vintage Carello (Ferrari) items, which along with the bumpers and Ferrari badge on the nose and perhaps some Ferrari Chrome (horse and script logo) on the tail constitute the only vintage Ferrari parts on the MCB kits that I am aware of. I have not seen the shifter knob either and I am looking for one.[/quote']indeed and it does have replica turn signals on it, the ones on the vice car were off of the geniune article I believe, still though it makes for interesting reading with the prototype daytona there.

The Camaro shifter has a defined profile which requires it to be locked on with a ring and seated in a specific position (check the picture in the second EBay ad). The Vette shifters were circular and are threaded on and twisted down into position. I took the Firebird shifter (which also locked on with a locking key and wasn't threaded), removed the outer vinyl skin and then epoxied it to the standard Corvette shift knob. It required that the knob be cut down, but the Firebird shifter is circular and yet elongated from top to bottom.

post-109-13892964553577_thumb.jpg

The Camaro shifter has a defined profile which requires it to be locked on with a ring and seated in a specific position (check the picture in the second EBay ad). The Vette shifters were circular and are threaded on and twisted down into position. I took the Firebird shifter (which also locked on with a locking key and wasn't threaded)' date=' removed the outer vinyl skin and then epoxied it to the standard Corvette shift knob. It required that the knob be cut down, but the Firebird shifter is circular and yet elongated from top to bottom.[/quote']I was wondering what that was on it and figured that's what that thing did but that means it could still theoredically possibile to do it then, I mean it does look rather close to it in profile, could possibily have someone cut it down and thread it.anyways I think what I'll do is email mr mike on friday and see if he knows what the shifter is or if he can contact the owner and ask where he got it and what its from exactly. as he may have actually fabricated it himself as he did redo that cars door panels and seats for the photo shoot so he might have been the one who put the shifter on in the first place and possibily fabricated it too.

indeed and it does have replica turn signals on it' date=' the ones on the vice car were off of the geniune article I believe' date=' still though it makes for interesting reading with the prototype daytona there.[/quote'']I don't know what lenses were used on Car 4, though they look identical to mine, but I do know all of mine are vintage Carello and are very costly to replace. The front side/turn markers alone can be $1800 or more for the pair if you can find a vintage set. I have seen replicas of the lenses for sale as well on Ebay occasionally and they appear to be of a slightly different amber color but do sell for much less typically. On a side note I had the car detailed a couple weeks back where all the carpeting was cleaned, the paint was restored in a 4 step process and imperfections in the finish/scratches were repaired. We also found a cleaner that shined up the aluminum grill and that was pretty exciting. It's called Meguiar's Hot Rims Mag and Aluminum polish. I must have tried 5 or 6 different cleaners in the past to no avail and this stuff finally worked. I used a heavy amount of Meguiar's Leather Conditioner on the leather to improve the softness and increase the moisture levels. Am now looking to have the interior tan leather wear areas repaired and then the entire interior redyed. I found one person who can do this but may get a second quote. This guy noticed that there are actually 2 different shades of tan in the interior....the interior section of each door panel with the black striping is actually lighter than the rest of the door panel. He found a non-faded section of leather below the seat cushion side that he can use as the color match reference as it is in an area not exposed to the sun. Am also considering having a local interior guy make me a tan tonneau cover in leather that will match the redyed seats. Anyone have any closeup shots of the tan tonneau cover from Car4 they can send me? Am looking to see how it fits over the convertible top well behind the seats as well as how it looks in place over the back deck. Am excited that the car is finally getting some well-deserved cosmetic attention (in addition to the extensive mechanical attention already paid.)

Meguiar's Hot Rims Mag and Aluminum polish. I must have tried 5 or 6 different cleaners in the past to no avail and this stuff finally worked. I used a heavy amount of Meguiar's Leather Conditioner on the leather to improve the softness and increase the moisture levels. Am now looking to have the interior tan leather wear areas repaired and then the entire interior redyed. I found one person who can do this but may get a second quote. This guy noticed that there are actually 2 different shades of tan in the interior....the interior section of each door panel with the black striping is actually lighter than the rest of the door panel. He found a non-faded section of leather below the seat cushion side that he can use as the color match reference as it is in an area not exposed to the sun. Am also considering having a local interior guy make me a tan tonneau cover in leather that will match the redyed seats. Anyone have any closeup shots of the tan tonneau cover from Car4 they can send me? Am looking to see how it fits over the convertible top well behind the seats as well as how it looks in place over the back deck. Am excited that the car is finally getting some well-deserved cosmetic attention (in addition to the extensive mechanical attention already paid.)

Probably the geniune articles as at that point well the daytona was kind of an unknown car back then and not too sought after, not unlike the cobra's actually and it wasnt till the middle 80's and the popularity of vice, the replicas and the 10 year hiatius of convertibiles than the prices probably jumped for parts like that.theres a few shots of it in the photo gallery that camera daytona posted awhile back:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/index.php?n=6634http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/index.php?n=6633http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/index.php?n=6632it attaches to the sides and has two primary snaps that snap in over the middle flap, also with the interior Jurrasic has described it as sort of a biscut color, not tan which seems to be more yellowish, sort of like that german cookie I always used to get at the super market called hit which sometimes looked yellow but sometimes grey based on the lightingwhich fits as the car probably had a matching interior to match the beige exterior when it was just a straight 81 vette, probably this color:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6188&stc=1&d=1339221759http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6187&stc=1&d=1339221757and the car had two tonau covers from what I can tell as I think the tonau was mounted further up and right on the very top of the top as to make space for the camera mount in S2 while in the pilot and S1 it was completely flush on the sides and still had that flap that shows up behind the guys heads during S2 at 0:29

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj-bq-xzFOY&feature=player_embedded

hell it might just be the same tonau rigged up to sit higher on the body by sitting ontop of the top rather than the sides, and camera still has it along with the cars new tonau.honestly though I was kind of thinking of trying to replicate the way it is on the actual car, which used alumiunmn inserts that were padded and covered in leather and foam inside the tonau that hooked into two snaps on the rear with two buttons that hold it in on the sideshttp://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6184&stc=1&d=1339221752http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6186&stc=1&d=1339221756Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildmeaning all you do to dislodge it is to disconnect 2 snaps on the exterior and maybe 2 on the interior, pull back towards the trunk and fold for storage, and vice versa although I was thinking of adding a new piece with two snaps under it to it to give it a full flat profile in the middle of the car to match the vice cars look in S2 also with that new alumiumn polish how does the grill look now against the body?

post-592-13892964559713_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892964560131_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892964560492_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892964560954_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892964561265_thumb.jpg

actually while looking at the tonau during the Bought and paid for chase and Phill the shill it seems to start at about the height of the leather stripe on the back of the seat and connects in the middle by two snaps http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6240&stc=1&d=1339500417http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6241&stc=1&d=1339500419and 3 primary snaps on the sidehttp://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6244&stc=1&d=1339500424http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6242&stc=1&d=1339500420instead of snapping all of those little snaps on the ends like I've seen on other replicas and the old convertibile mustangs from the 60's, although I think theres probably a middle snap and two on the sides of its back before the side snaps as if it didnt the tonau probably would have completely come off in this scene:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6243&stc=1&d=1339500423and that might explain why it sits so high in the second season, it probably made it easier to put back on if a sudden storm ran through Miami or something

post-592-13892964606042_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892964606348_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892964606648_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892964606863_thumb.jpg

post-592-13892964607147_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for these shots of Car 4 as I did not know CameraDaytona posted any pictures on the Forum. Interesting in how the Tonneau snaps are under the cover and not visible on the outside as my cover snaps are visible through my cover. When I have a leather tonneau made I will also hide the snaps.Also interesting is that MCB had 3 forward snaps on Car 4 tonneau where mine has only two but my cover drapes forward in front of the deck/well where the cover retracts to completely hide the top when it is retracted. Car 4 cover only appears to drop down a couple inches and so leaves the top well area open and I would think this would allow airflow inside to potentially blow the cover up at high speeds.Have to think what I want to do when I have a leather tonneau made.i

t attaches to the sides and has two primary snaps that snap in over the middle flap, also with the interior Jurrasic has described it as sort of a biscut color, not tan which seems to be more yellowish, sort of like that german cookie I always used to get at the super market called hit which sometimes looked yellow but sometimes grey based on the lightingwhich fits as the car probably had a matching interior to match the beige exterior when it was just a straight 81 vette, probably this color:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6187&stc=1&d=1339221757

This biscuit color (reference [url="http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=the+color+bisque&view=detail&id=B9507081EB9E17E567E4D3121989EF8E5196848E&first=0&qpvt=the+color+bisque&FORM=IDFRIR]http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=the+color+bisque&view=detail&id=B9507081EB9E17E567E4D3121989EF8E5196848E&first=0&qpvt=the+color+bisque&FORM=IDFRIR) does seem to look like the color of Car 4 tonneau and the interior. I am wondering if this could be a sun-faded version of a darker color? I ask because the stated color of my interior is Saddle ( see this swatch of mine [ATTACH=CONFIG]6249[/ATTACH]) as this is a sample swatch but I noticed the color has siginificantly faded (on the actual interior) to more of a light tan or even slightly darker bisque. The swatch didn't really photograph well as it is darker than the pic indicates and has a hint of a orangey brown color. Also noticed the black trim was attached to the swatch. Here are some interior shots taken in sun:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6245[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6247[/ATTACH]I don't know if there is any documentation of Car 4 interior color selection that CameraDaytona or Jurassic came across?As mentioned, the swatch of the material installed is labeled Saddle but the interior is significantlylighter now than its installed Saddle color. So I have a decision to make now about what color I want them to redye the interior leather to. Stay with a darker color ala Saddle and let the sun take its eventual toll or try to replicate this bisque color.

and the car had two tonau covers from what I can tell as I think the tonau was mounted further up and right on the very top of the top as to make space for the camera mount in S2 while in the pilot and S1 it was completely flush on the sides and still had that flap that shows up behind the guys heads during S2 at 0:29

Not sure about 2 covers but I did note that the tonneau pics taken by Camera do not have the exposed snaps whereas in your screen caps of Bought and Paid For the snaps are clearly visible on the outside, so I suspect he has a replacement tonneau made later on.

also with that new alumiumn polish how does the grill look now against the body?

I need to post some pics after the car was detailed as it really cleaned up well and the body looks great. I was holding off to get my leather redyed however. The grill looks much better and shinier and I want to hit it one more time with the Mag Aluminum polish .

post-36-13892964607452_thumb.jpg

post-36-13892964608339_thumb.jpg

post-36-1389296460922_thumb.jpg

post-36-13892964610103_thumb.jpg

post-36-13892964610949_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Shots Post Paint Restoration (Detailing)Thought I'd post some shots of the exterior after having the paint restored. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6250[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6251[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6253[/ATTACH]

post-36-13892964611812_thumb.jpg

post-36-13892964612716_thumb.jpg

post-36-13892964613606_thumb.jpg

post-36-13892964614573_thumb.jpg