PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here in canada where I live I like all dressed and hawaiian ham and pineapple which is very good.Theres also one called a quebecoise which is bacon and cheese and pepperoni.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• cageyJG

• Richie Rich

I'm down with any pizza that has cheese and pepperoni.My favorite though, is a combination pizza.I love many different kinds of pizza.(now I'm hungry for pizza....)

• 3 weeks later...
pizza is great...mozzarella' date='or spinaci or thunfish[/quote']Thunfish?????:pThunfish on Pizza?Fish will never touch my Pizza.I like Pizza the old fashioned way, the way God intended. :clap:

Trying again with you guys. The best deep dish anywhere in the world is here....http://www.loumalnatis.com/They won many awards for taste and they ship all over the country.

Dude. Your making me hungry. Your making me think about changing my dinner plans, and ordering a Pizza.

I rarely eat pizza but when I do it would be a "Margherita" - tomato, sliced mozzarella, basil and extra-virgin olive oil.The older I get the harder it is to look pretty so I can't really indulge in pizza that much.

• 2 weeks later...

my opinionwell, as many of my fellow .org family members know, i lived in Italy for a few years under the name prickleferret. Naples is where pizza became famous. i have never had a pizza that can compare to a real Naples, Italy pizza. i lived where great pizza was invented way back when. i am not saying great pizza can't be recreated, i am saying i lived where epic pizza has always been made. and did i say, MV rules!!!

well' date=' as many of my fellow .org family members know, i lived in Italy for a few years under the name prickleferret. Naples is where pizza became famous. i have never had a pizza that can compare to a real Naples, Italy pizza. i lived where great pizza was invented way back when. i am not saying great pizza can't be recreated, i am saying i lived where epic pizza has always been made. and did i say, MV rules!!![/quote']Welcome back Prickleferret!!!! I've missed you! You will be astonished on how much I have added to the SCRAPBOOK SECTION which you loved so much. I'm getting ready to add even MORE items!!You were always great to be around, and I hated that you disapeared. I hope you stay on this site, as it's real fun.I also really missed how you always ended your posts..."MV RULES!!"It's now your new username. You can always switch it back to Prickleferret if you want to.I missed you pal.PIZZA, AND MIAMI VICE RULES!!-COOP

Trying again with you guys. The best deep dish anywhere in the world is here....http://www.loumalnatis.com/They won many awards for taste and they ship all over the country.

Wow! These pizzas look really great, but they remind me of cakes. Are they really as big as they look like?

Wow! These pizzas look really great' date=' but they remind me of cakes. Are they really as big as they look like?[/quote'] I don't know.....but I'd LOVE to find out! :thumbsup:(I ate Pizza four times last week)

Oh, my God!:eek: if I would eat so many pizzas, I´d look like a barrel with legs as we say in Germany.:)

Oh' date=' my God!:eek: if I would eat so many pizzas, I´d look like a barrel with legs as we say in Germany.:)[/quote']Just work out. It burns calories. I LOOOOOVE PIZZA!

• 1 month later...

I am disappointed that the S_X thread is about five times as popular as tihs thread :thumbsdown:Eingefügtes BildThis is one of my most recent creations. Upon surveying, I found that the rectangular pieces were approximately 25% tastier than the traditional triangular slices. All in the name of science -Excelsior!!!!!

Just work out. It burns calories. I LOOOOOVE PIZZA!

Maybe if you and Christine could invent a pizza that is made mostly of celery, IT WOULD BURN MORE CALORIES digesting it than you would get from eating it! Is that not crazy or what?!?! :idea:

Maybe if you and Christine could invent a pizza that is made mostly of celery' date=' IT WOULD BURN MORE CALORIES digesting it than you would get from eating it! Is that not crazy or what?!?! :idea:[/quote']Wow. Looks like I have my work cut out for me. Bigger question, should I cut the slices into triangles or squares for the "burn more calories Pizza"? :)

Maybe if you and Christine could invent a pizza that is made mostly of celery' date=' IT WOULD BURN MORE CALORIES digesting it than you would get from eating it! Is that not crazy or what?!?! :idea:[/quote'] Did you ever try the recipe I´d told you some pages ago? The one with leek and cream? OK, it´s nothing for people who dislike leek, but if you like it... it has less calories than other pizzas. Besides that there are different ways to burn the calories after enjoying a delicious pizza.;)

[quote=cageyJG;233898">

Maybe if you and Christine could invent a pizza that is made mostly of celery' date=' IT WOULD BURN MORE CALORIES digesting it than you would get from eating it! Is that not crazy or what?!?! :idea:[/quote']

if you like it... it has less calories than other pizzas. Besides that there are different ways to burn the calories after enjoying a delicious pizza.;)

Hey, if you wanna burn calories, may I suggest, http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?1646-SEX

:)Didn´t you read my hidden indication to that thread?:p I didn´t say it too clearly because cagey JG seemed to be disappointed that the SEX thread is more popular than the pizza thread.

:D Now that I reread your reply' date=' I did catch it. I didn't the first time. :)We both were thinking the same thing. Dare I day we shouldn't have to give up one or the other, as I enjoy both. ;):) Eat a Pizza, [u']and burn the calories. :)