SHOW your MV-inspired style!

squeezem3

3 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Post of the week :clap:

Haha just to check out the look. Certainly too crazy to go out here like this and also too uncomfortable to watch DVD on the couch ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squeezem3 said:

Getting ready to watch... 

20190410_105321.jpg

So cool!!! Love it! You really look good in this!

Edited by mjcmmv
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So much for me posting for a while, guys. Here in Minnesota we are getting dumped on with tons of snow and temperatures below freezing again. I need a pack of Luckies to make it through this ridiculous extended winter BS. Lol.

• Sad 3

16 hours ago, squeezem3 said:

Haha just to check out the look. Certainly too crazy to go out here like this and also too uncomfortable to watch DVD on the couch ;)

You’re gonna mess around and lose your award :) 

Looks awesome man. Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, pmconroy said:

So much for me posting for a while, guys. Here in Minnesota we are getting dumped on with tons of snow and temperatures below freezing again. I need a pack of Luckies to make it through this ridiculous extended winter BS. Lol.

Get a Black Jack instead, it might warm you up a lot better! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, squeezem3 said:

Get a Black Jack instead, it might warm you up a lot better! 

I’ve asked for blackjack before, bartenders never seem to know what I’m talking about lol. It’s a mystery.

12 minutes ago, ZAQ 178 said:

But... I think Sonny’s Black Jack was just JD which in real life was Ice Tea lol.

Awesome! I always wondered if he was really boozing on the set. Where did you get this info? 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

In the old days (the 1980s), Black Jack was simply Jack Daniel's. 

Check out our Glossary on what Sonny drank and about Black Jack. Click ---> here

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, timm525 said:

Check out our Glossary on what Sonny drank and about Black Jack. Click ---> here

I had actually heard this term prior to Vice. It referred to the black label on Jack Daniel's as well. Don't forget you used to see Jack Daniel's green label much more than you do now...

Edited by Robbie C.
  • Like 2

My take on the Brother's Keeper outfit. I don't have a satisfactory mint crewneck so I went with a henley. Also, behold my new Carrera shades!!!

20190412_135739.jpg

20190412_135146.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/12/2019 at 3:02 PM, Bren10 said:

Black Jack is far better than green imo. And it does a lot better as far as hangovers too.

Green was always the lower grade. Hence the "Black Jack" thing. It was like asking for Johnny Walker black label as opposed to red.

19 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

Green was always the lower grade. Hence the "Black Jack" thing. It was like asking for Johnny Walker black label as opposed to red.

And I had thought “blackjack” was some kind of bizarre concoction of whiskey, lemon juice and some kind of coffee. That’s what I had read online. If you go to a bar and ask for “blackjack”, no one will know what you’re talking about. Maybe ‘80s bartenders understood.

They did. The difference is they only distribute green label Jack in a few states now. It used to be everywhere. You'd hear either Black Jack or Jack Daniels Black depending. But I heard Black Jack before Vice so they didn't create it...just made it popular.