Gecko`s Unzumut-Bar

Gecko

@Maria:Nothing in Germany is quit(e) normal' date=' so join the club :D:);)[/quote']Thank You Klein Miss Jackie!! I appreciate it very much!!!! It's just that I have been away from the Forum for such a long time, (although I check in every once in a while), that I have completely forgotten how to do things.

Welcome Maria! :D On page 85 of this thread, Jackie posted a nice cocktail menu that you can choose a drink from. Of course, you can also order anything else that you'd like ;)@Jackie: I would like to order a drink please. I'd like to have a Killer Burnett :cheers:

Guest kleine miss jackie
Thank You Klein Miss Jackie!! I appreciate it very much!!!! It's just that I have been away from the Forum for such a long time' date=' (although I check in every once in a while), that I have completely forgotten how to do things.[/quote']To forget things, sometimes isn't such a bad way... :D;)

Hi Maria - nice to see you again! Where are you so long?!This thread is only for fun!!!!! We talk about everything!But nothing important! :DOh sorry' date=' some important: you can order a drink or something to eat!!! Cake, beer, cocktails,...... :D[/quote']Hi Sonny68!!!! It's GREAT to see you again!! I have been busy with my Mom & taking care of 2 Fan Pages for a Band that I follow. And have been going to all their Concerts when I have been able to go, so all that has kept me pretty busy.

Welcome Maria! :D On page 85 of this thread' date=' Jackie posted a nice cocktail menu that you can choose a drink from. Of course, you can also order anything else that you'd like ;)@Jackie: I would like to order a drink please. I'd like to have a Killer Burnett :cheers:[/quote']Thank You Lance!!!! I appreciate the Welcome!!!! I'll go check out the Drinks now!!!! Do you suggest anything Lance?@ Klein Miss Jackie....Get ready for me to order something good....cause I like to party with the best. Any suggestions

Guest kleine miss jackie
Thank You Lance!!!! I appreciate the Welcome!!!! I'll go check out the Drinks now!!!! Do you suggest anything Lance?@ Klein Miss Jackie....Get ready for me to order something good....cause I like to party with the best. Any suggestions
I serve you everything you want' date='but my advice for now is a Bourbon pur - Crockett Style :cheers: He needs no intro ;)

Well, Maria, I like all of the Crockett-themed drinks.. ;) EDIT: Uuh, Jackie gave you some good advice there already! What a coincidence :)Thank you Jackie, and no worries! I'm happy now that I have my drink :D Cheers! :cheers:@Jean *whisper* it's actually my first one! The music must have been too loud when I ordered for the first time, so Jackie couldn't hear me :)

Well, Maria, I like all of the Crockett-themed drinks.. ;)Okay then, those sound GREAT to me too as I LOVE Sonny!!!!@ Klein Miss Jackie....Can I also have one of any of the drinks that Lance suggest?

I apologize myself for potential delays' date=' I'm just multitasking, serve and phoning with my best friend...:)[/quote']It's okay!!....No need for apologies!! I am also doing more than one thing at a time....which has me dizzy already & I haven't even had one of the drinks yet. LOL!!!!:):D

Sorry reisin' date=' aber die Karte war doch schon bissl arg weit nach hinten gerutscht... :)Bitte was aussuchen, alle Cocktails auch ohne Alkohol und mit Schirmchen :D;)[/quote'] OK, here's my attempt to translate this menu:Rico's Law - On 'Mango Tango' for the tongue!Brookly Cooper - Long drink in midnight blue!Crockett in the Pockett - For a Sonny-Afternoon!Killer Burnett - Cocktail without compromise!Martin (i) Castillo - dry, but with a twist!Gina Colada - Tastes of sun, beach and south!Trudy Special - coconut with a splash!Harry Larry - With a lot of Blue Curacao!Stan the Man - Elvis would love it!Izzy Living - Cracked cocktail, for the art of living!Noogie Woogie Boogie - Funky and colorful as the rainbow!See You Later Alligator - Do not worry, the rum masks the bitter taste!Vice on Ice - classic!Calderone with lemon - Extra sour beautiful!Miami Nights - Tropical, Baby!Bourbon Pure - Crockett style!Good Night King - nightcap!In the Air Tonight - The night is long!All Cocktails are optional, it also alcohol freeBut my question is, where is the drink Sonny liked best, Jack Black? I'm up for a jack Daniels neat later tonight.

Hi Sonny68!!!! It's GREAT to see you again!! I have been busy with my Mom & taking care of 2 Fan Pages for a Band that I follow. And have been going to all their Concerts when I have been able to go' date=' so all that has kept me pretty busy.[/quote'] ok, i understand! But i hope we can see you now more often! If you have time and fun - please write me a pm - and tell me more about your time the last month - and about your Mom!

OK' date=' here's my attempt to translate this menu:Rico's Law - On 'Mango Tango' for the tongue!Brookly Cooper - Long drink in midnight blue!Crockett in the Pockett - For a Sonny-Afternoon!Killer Burnett - Cocktail without compromise!Martin (i) Castillo - dry, but with a twist!Gina Colada - Tastes of sun, beach and south!Trudy Special - coconut with a splash!Harry Larry - With a lot of Blue Curacao!Stan the Man - Elvis would love it!Izzy Living - Cracked cocktail, for the art of living!Noogie Woogie Boogie - Funky and colorful as the rainbow!See You Later Alligator - Do not worry, the rum masks the bitter taste!Vice on Ice - classic!Calderone with lemon - Extra sour beautiful!Miami Nights - Tropical, Baby!Bourbon Pure - Crockett style!Good Night King - nightcap!In the Air Tonight - The night is long!All Cocktails are optional, it also alcohol freeBut my question is, where is the drink Sonny liked best, Jack Black? I'm up for a jack Daniels neat later tonight.[/quote']Thanks for the interpretation Sonny-Burnett!! It's good seeing you again.All the drinks sound great....but no alcohol?:eek: HHMM!!!!

Thanks for the interpretation Sonny-Burnett!! It's good seeing you again.All the drinks sound great....but no alcohol?:eek: HHMM!!!!

Nice seeing you again as well, Maria---hope all is well with you. Still stopping through Miami occasionally on the way down to Manaus but not long enough to contact DanJ and ask for the shooting location tour. I need to make time for this one day. Yeah, the non-alcoholic part doesn't work for me either :sick: but the drink menu does sound really exotic, doesn't it? Hope all of you in this thread are OK with me dropping in.....Cheers, S-B :tasse_prost:

Guest kleine miss jackie
OK' date=' here's my attempt to translate this menu:Rico's Law - On 'Mango Tango' for the tongue!Brookly Cooper - Long drink in midnight blue!Crockett in the Pockett - For a Sonny-Afternoon!Killer Burnett - Cocktail without compromise!Martin (i) Castillo - dry, but with a twist!Gina Colada - Tastes of sun, beach and south!Trudy Special - coconut with a splash!Harry Larry - With a lot of Blue Curacao!Stan the Man - Elvis would love it!Izzy Living - Cracked cocktail, for the art of living!Noogie Woogie Boogie - Funky and colorful as the rainbow!See You Later Alligator - Do not worry, the rum masks the bitter taste!Vice on Ice - classic!Calderone with lemon - Extra sour beautiful!Miami Nights - Tropical, Baby!Bourbon Pure - Crockett style!Good Night King - nightcap!In the Air Tonight - The night is long!All Cocktails are optional, it also alcohol freeBut my question is, where is the drink Sonny liked best, Jack Black? I'm up for a jack Daniels neat later tonight.[/quote']Wow, dear Sonny, now you see me speechless...

:o:o:o

It is a honor for me, that you take care for the translation, and than in such a perfect way :happy:well, thank you so much!!And if it's okay for you, it's my wish that you rename the Jack Black (BLack Jack) and list it with the other drinks! :done::thumbsup::glossy: It were also an honor for me.Hope you comin' back later for the Jack! :cheers:

Thank you again! :happy::clap:

Well, I gotta go to bed now.. the drink made me sleepy, just as it should.. :sleep: So Good Night! Hope to see you guys around again soon, it was fun :D