What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

• Administrators

A local Synthwave artist from my city just released their first full album, so I'm kicking back and listening to that. It's a pretty good album.

Awesome track from The Madman's Return, one of the best albums of early 90s mainstream dance music, which also contains "Rhythm Is A Dancer".

Unbelievable that this song is 30 years old this year... :radio: if you didn't know it and heard it on the radio today, you'd very probably think it's a brand new song...

2 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

No shame @codemaster94! One of the greatest bands EVER! 

I need to post to this more. I have music on as much as I can throughout the day. It's not often that you find a 23 year old or younger heavily interested in 80s music.

It has that jazzy feel but it's a bit different. From the guitarist of the 80s band, The Police.

Edited by codemaster94
  • Like 1

• Administrators

80s movie intro music =)

From The Cannonball Run 3, also known as "Speed Zone". One of the awesomest movie openings ever.

Jan Hammer wrote, produced and performed on this 1989 song for Clarence Clemons, the E Street band saxophonist. CC visited JH in upstate NY and this was recorded.

Its like the JH Season 3 "The Good Collar" theme meets sax/blues. Pretty nice!:hippie:

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

Jan Hammer wrote, produced and performed on this 1989 song for Clarence Clemons, the E Street band saxophonist. CC visited JH in upstate NY and this was recorded.

Its like the JH Season 3 "The Good Collar" theme meets sax/blues. Pretty nice!:hippie:

Thanks for sharing Matt! I never heard this. It seems to be heavily influenced by Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love”.