What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

I had to call my bank yesterday, and this was their waiting music while I was on hold... :)

Not something you'd expect when calling a bank... who do they think this is going to appeal to? I wasn't some  sort of fugitive hoping to get some quick cash from them... :)  :p

• Haha 1

Ride Like the Wind is a bangin' song though.  It would make a great remake if someone did it right.  In regards to Christopher Cross, the opening riff to Sailing is one of my favorite sounds.

1 hour ago, Bren10 said:

Ride Like the Wind is a bangin' song though.  It would make a great remake if someone did it right.

Saxon did a pretty good cover.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love this song. Really smooth and cool synth. Ugh, it makes me want to watch The Prodigal Son again. I'm so tempted..but I have to finish watching the series again first. I'm currently on S5E02.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MTVcops said:

Lindsey Buckingham - Go Insane

You know, with all due respect, I don’t personally like this song. I had to remove it from my 80s playlist because I got sick of it. It was good in that scene in McCarthy though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So groovy... :radio: :hippie:  :rauchen:

This is the song that David Holmes sampled for his famous instrumental track "69 Police" which can be heard at the end of the 2001 movie Ocean's Eleven.

31 minutes ago, Bren10 said:

Come Undone is 1993 so it was way after MV died.  A lot of Duran Duran's stuff could've been applicable post-Vice for sure though.

Great song and great album. “Ordinary World” is one of my favorites, too.