What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

Very decent power ballad: :thumbsup:

David Coverdale and Jimmy Page briefly collaborated as Coverdale/Page in the early 1990s, and their eponymous album even reached platinum in the U.S.. But they failed to gain lasting success and disbanded again.

Edited by Daytona74

Found my chromatic harmonica today. Any Stevie Wonder fans here besides Matt and I?

Edited by Dadrian

11 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Found my chromatic harmonica today. Any Stevie Wonder fans here besides Matt and I?

Yes, I saw this last night. You always do more things with music than I would, so I gotta give you props for that. Stevie Wonder is really great :) I don't see how anyone couldn't like his music. "My Cherie Amour" is my personal favorite, so is his work with Stevie Ray Vaughan (my favorite artist). I have a Yamaha keyboard and I just tend to play the Square Lead Arpeggios from A2, G2, and F2, and I kinda keep that rolling at 92BPM. Sounds like something off of "How It's Made", haha :D 

• Like 2

I like Stevie Wonder & play "I Just Called" at gigs. I enjoy all his music, especially  "Ebony & Ivory."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vincent Hanna said:

Best instrumental ever (Forgive the bad SQ)

It sounds very repetitious .............listen to solo on  Eagles, "Hotel California!"

• Like 1

On 9 April 2017 at 1:38 AM, Tony D. said:

It sounds very repetitious .............listen to solo on  Eagles, "Hotel California!"

Nice!...I see your Hotel California solo and I raise you...

More proof that there was no escaping the Fairlight in the mid 80s... ;)

Also, if you were a kid in West Germany in the 80s like me, you will probably have indelible memories of listening to this kind of music over and over in the back seat of your parents' car on the way to your summer vacation in Italy :thumbsup:

If you like groovy 70s disco arrangements, few things are as goovy as this entirely forgotten track:

Don't mind the fact that it's Demis Roussos or that the music video is just ludicrous... this track is just one of the finest moments of 70s disco. A few modern day remixes of it exist on Soundcloud, but so far, nobody has really nailed it. Hopefully, someday somebody will do something great with it.