What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

Been listening a lot to Cock Robin's music with the amazing band/ later on duo Peter Kingsbery and Anna LaCazio. This song is a remix of some of their newer stuff from the 2010 fifth Album "Songs from a Bell Tower."                                                                                               

43 minutes ago, summer84 said:

Been listening a lot to Cock Robin's music with the amazing band/ later on duo Peter Kingsbery and Anna LaCazio. This song is a remix of some of their newer stuff from the 2010 fifth Album "Songs from a Bell Tower."                                                                                               

Nice !

3 hours ago, Daytona74 said:

Possibly the most iconic theme tune of the 1970s: :thumbsup:

Great song! :thumbsup: When I hear it, I always think of this scene, where Isaac Hayes had a minor, but memorable role in "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air." 

Edited by summer84

1 hour ago, summer84 said:

Great song! :thumbsup: When I hear it, I always think of this scene, where Isaac Hayes had a minor, but memorable role in "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air." 

Great songs Summer !

Finally! Some of the most beautiful and bone crushing Crimson classics from the classic Fripp-Wetton-Bruford era of 1973-74 are back on the tube in top quality, and hopefully will not be taken down anytime soon. Long live the King.

I just keep coming back to this track...

That synth guitar hook is just highly addictive... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It also makes a great ringtone.

I keep thinking that I may have heard it in an episode, but can't put my finger on it.

Edited by Daytona74

3 hours ago, summer84 said:

A song that was replayed a lot, when I listened to it on CD with a mix of different songs. :radio:

Thank you for sharing this video SUMMER84. I had the pleasure to witnessing the filming of this video in Miami Beach, brings back GOOD MEMORIES.

Sadly Bobby DTTX Ramirez passed away on July 2016 at the age of 46, due to heatstroke

RIP HOMEBOY

Edited by MTVcops
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MTVcops said:

Thank you for sharing this video SUMMER84. I had the pleasure to witnessing the filming of this video in Miami Beach, brings back GOOD MEMORIES.

Sadly Bobby DTTX Ramirez passed away on July 2016 at the age of 46, due to heatstroke

RIP HOMEBOY

Cool! Had wondered about where the music video was shot and guessed Miami, but again wasn't entirely sure. Great to know! 

I found out from reading some of the comments on YouTube about his passing. Sad that Bobby passed away so young... RIP